My Subaru IMPREZA!!! THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well this should be in other vehicles. I'll move it when I get in front of a computer. Unless another mod gets to it first.

:moved:

Impreza wasn't capitalized either, so I fixed that too. :D

1157738_519260141479698_1774895654_n.jpg

I'm curious what my B5 S4 Stg 1 dynoes at. One of these days maybe... Not related in anyway. Just curious how it compares.

Sorry for the better then subpar camera shots. I paid for my phone so it's got a legit camera.

Chaz get it on the Dyno.

300/340 is where I'm at but with the future Godspeed trades/upgrades between the larger Godspeed intercooler and bigger godspeed turbo I'm hoping to hit 240/270.

954775_519260214813024_534628532_n.jpg

Here's another picture of the same damn thing.

Have you considered waxing it with the cheapest wax you can find and then buffing it with sandpaper? I think you'd be quite pleased with the resulting finish...

Have you considered waxing it with the cheapest wax you can find and then buffing it with sandpaper? I think you'd be quite pleased with the resulting finish...

Normally when I get a car I go over it where needed with sand paper, followed by a full rub down with compound then finish with wax.

However, to live up to the hype I think I'll just clean the car with some rags I used on my motorcycles chain the last time I cleaned them. Should add a nice blackness to the paint.

it's like a reverse mullet... party in the front, serious biznizts in the back.

17.jpg

Cleaned up shot. This is really breaking away from chit level of quality that is expected here.

Also, could you cut a few coils out of that suspension? Your camber is way too proper for the street.

Also, could you cut a few coils out of that suspension? Your camber is way too proper for the street.

Cutting involves removing and reinstalling.

Heating however, does not. Time is money y0.

Thanks for the updated picture...

... For a minute there I thought we were talking about an entry-level 4 door family sedan.

Almost got awkward.

i approve this thread. lol.

jeffie, i do not believe this is your car, i think it belongs to your brother (read: a guy you know that doesnt actually like you)

Back