My Subaru IMPREZA!!! THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The 350Z was a lie

14.jpg

Can I just make myself look like wil but add some chit tattoos and a flat brimmed sideways hat?

I've seen this car. He's photoshopped the hell out of it. It's got massive rust on both drivers and passenger doors. There's also no tint, he did that with photoshop too.

And those wheels aren't actually his, at least the car didn't have them when I saw it in December.

I got a 13x5 steelie and a 14x6.5 steelie im willing to trade. Got good walmart tires on them, only 10,000 miles on the rubber. Should fit, you might have to remove the calipers but my bro has been running on back breaks only for years. I'll trade you for some garden trim and 2 man hours of felatio.

5x114.3 or 5x100? I might need to down grade my hubs to the crappy 5x100 but that does allow me to run so many more wheel options. Used for trade 5x100 wheels are everywhere.

They started out as 4x100, but I sold them to my bro for a straight talk phone and some pretend weed, and he drilled 5x5 holes into them so they're kind of universal bolt pattern. He got one wrong the first time so it might fit 6 lug too. I got them back when my bro needed money for bail for not paying child support.

Does it come with any washers to get the wheels to sit flush just in case the offset is wack?

I've got a circular saw and a 2x4 I traded for my super nintendo.

I have a black SNES Killer Instinct game sitting on my book shelf.

I wouldn't trade it for a Dicksuckle car.

Then again I love that game, doubt I'd trade it for much of anything. I have fond memories of it.

Yeah, just kidding, you'd have to pry my snes out of my cold dead hands.

I thought you had hobbies and stuff.

I do, I enjoy letting others tattoo while I clean up after them

I like letting others build cars, taking pictures of them and then posting them as my own, like this STi.

I enjoy ruining my own cars then trading them for something else just as crappy and cheap and starting over again.

I enjoy photography but only of the same shot 27 times before moving onto another angle.

I enjoy being different because my mom taught me that I was special and being different is good.

What are some of your hobbies? *other members on here*

guarantee you've never even watched that movie. stop being a poser.

why even throw in a random quote? it doesn't even fit lol. you're what we call a "tryhard"

Now he's going to pull up another shitty meme... It's all memes and bs with this guy.

Last edited:
ive watched all the star wars movies ? are you shitting me

My brother watched all the star wars movies? I learned the quote from him, are you shitting me

My friend watched all the star wars movies? I learned the quote from him, are you shitting me

A local guy, who tolerates me hanging around, watched all the star wars movies? I live vicariously through him and claim his life, property, and accomplishments as my own on the interwebs. I learned the quote from him, are you shitting me

tootsie-roll-pop-owl.jpg

Back