my sunroof is screwed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 6 2004, 01:40 PM
well, seriously, did you think about plexy? you can cut it to the exact shape and still be able to see through it?
and you can throw tint on it before you install it, a tint color to match the car perhaps?
just an idea thats cheaper than uber CF ripoff factor...

and are you sure its not just the motor? or maybe a weak power supply to the motor? why not just close the sunroof and leave it shut?
dealers like to stick it in your butt so just make sure you check everything out before just trusting them and wasting 300+ bucks

i think the motor's fine, when i hit the button, i hear it trying to go.. the passenger side is stuck open.. i've tried to get it to close, but its a no go, thats why i'm getting it..

havent really thought about getting plexi, but i like the cf one, it matches my hood too :D

again, i dont like putting used parts on my car.. i think its the fact that it i'm gunna spend the money on getting something fixed, i would be better off spending more to get it done to the point i know it wont fail.

E.. you never know, i could mean it both ways ;) jma..

i'm fine unless someone decides to put that in their sig... <_<

i wanna see some pics on the finished product y0- and do a good job sealing that fugger up, you don't want a leaky roof- TRUST ME

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 7 2004, 02:04 AM
i'm fine unless someone decides to put that in their sig... <_<

you just gave the wrong idea to the wrong person :lol:

Back