My Super Sweet 16 on MTV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
im flipping through the channels on MTV and come across this show on MTV. it is the most pathetic show in the world. the girls on this show are stuck up, bitchy spoiled brats. they cry and cuss out their parents for not getting this or that. oh and the girls' douche bag boyfriends are exactly that...douche bags. i just wanna reach through the TV screen and beat the shit out of both of them. i swear to god if i ever have a daughter, and she acts like that when she turns 16, she will get nothing but a size 12 shoe square up her ass.

Quoted post[/post]]
im flipping through the channels on MTV and come across this show on MTV. it is the most pathetic show in the world. the girls on this show are stuck up, bitchy spoiled brats. they cry and cuss out their parents for not getting this or that. oh and the girls' douche bag boyfriends are exactly that...douche bags. i just wanna reach through the TV screen and beat the shit out of both of them. i swear to god if i ever have a daughter, and she acts like that when she turns 16, she will get nothing but a size 12 shoe square up her ass.
heh, size 12 shoe squares hurt.
I know what your sayin tho, i like az/texas becuz alot of bitches don't act like that down here,
everyone's poor equally and everyone gets their ass kicked for asking to have something.

haha, come to NYC/NJ. Then you'll see some stuck up bitches.

Who cares, they're stupid like 15 year olds. My daughter(s) (not sure of the sex of the upcoming one or if it's mine) willl know if they act up, they're going to be cut on anything besides school. She'd be locked in her room so long, I'd end up getting charges pressed against me for it.

Seriously, how can a parent let their child treat them like that?

Quoted post[/post]]

Who cares, they're stupid like 15 year olds. My daughter(s) (not sure of the sex of the upcoming one or if it's mine) willl know if they act up, they're going to be cut on anything besides school. She'd be locked in her room so long, I'd end up getting charges pressed against me for it.

i dont know man. id like to know how those parents can let their kids do that to them. my parents woulda smacked me upside the head if i ever acted like that.

I can honestly say, I wasn't an angel child.

I cursed at my parents a few times, directed towards them. I curse normally, it's a bad habit but it's not directed at them. I could say something like "blah blah blah damn, what the fuck was I gonna say".

If it were my bio-mother, she would kicked my ass, then out of the house. Same with my father.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i dont know man. id like to know how those parents can let their kids do that to them. my parents woulda smacked me upside the head if i ever acted like that.
:werd:
I think 2 of those girl's were actually adopted into thier current rich family. 1 of the girls i'm positive she was adopted cuz I watched that one :ph34r:
anyway, I run into those types of girls at the mall all day long. most of them are in thier mid 20's. I kinda feel bad for them when I talk shit to them because my insults are very sarcastic and it's sad because half the people around are laughing and they are getting upset because they don't know why it was so funny.

one time I told some lady to beat her kids ass one day in wal-mart because her 6 year old, or so, son was calling her a bitch and a whore because she wouldn't buy him a DVD of some sort and she started getting all pissed off at me. Her "baby daddy" came from where ever he was and told him what I said. He kinda smiled at her and said "I've been telling you that too but you don't listen, maybe you had to hear it from someone outside our family"
The look on her face was priceless and she just got all pissed of and said "were leaving."

Not my place to tell people how to raise their kids but there's a point when you just get fed up.

Quoted post[/post]]

word dude. just like NYC is an amazing city, it has some amazingly stuck up bitches.

Quoted post[/post]]

But you still watched it enough to see what it was all about and to comment on it too in an online forum. Looks like MTV succeeded with the creation of the show.

:laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

But you still watched it enough to see what it was all about and to comment on it too in an online forum. Looks like MTV succeeded with the creation of the show.

:laugh:

yea, thanks for giving them ratings. now theyre gonna keep having those shows. :p :)

When was the last time anything good was shown on MTV, should be the issue to discuss

It's an act. It's on MTV, and that doesn't guarantee anything, except that there will be interracial sex.

being on MTV doesn't even guarantee a soundtrack.

Back