My swap, you guys want detailed pictures?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilubmyEG

Um just thought I would post im going to be doing my swap a b16a2 into a 93 cx hatch this weekend and was wondering if you guys would like me to do detailed pictures and stuff just kinda take everyone on the journey with me this weekend? please post if you would like me to make a post with pictures and stuff ill make it detailed as I can and get pictures up and stuff lmk what you guys would like to see.. its my first swap so wish me luck :)

I would like to follow your build. It would be cool to see someone that has never done a swap before perform one. I myself am considering doing a swap on my 92 civic next summer. And it would also be my first swap.

Wow. How original. I think you might be the first person ever to do that swap. Of course we want to see detailed pictures, because none of us have ever seen a B16 swap into an EG. How innovative.

/benstein

alrighty thanks for the feedback ill be sure to document and take a lot of pictures without over dueing it so that everyone will see what i go through and what problems we run into and what not, bonding moment for us honda enthusiasts? sweet

Wow. How original. I think you might be the first person ever to do that swap. Of course we want to see detailed pictures, because none of us have ever seen a B16 swap into an EG. How innovative.

/benstein

damn, you've been in a smart-ass mood lately... haha..

/benstein

If i could fart right now, I would do it on your lips cause your a shit head :D

As would I, I'm just sorry to see that some people have nothing better to do than put other people down.

hey im with u man!! im in the process of doing a swap also im building a ls/vtec and puting it in my tegra its my first swap too.so good luck man, i kinda need some advise to,lol

go for the pics, its always a little interesting to watch someone else struggle with their first swap. and get used to it, the other guys have been on here for a long time so theyve seen this swap MANY times, dont piss them off though, they are very helpful when you actually need it.

and tegrals, in your sig, its spelled "frankenstein" not "frankinstine"

Back