My SX...the bastard child.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Finally found a near rust free car, low miles, decent engine...and it was a fairly pretty penny, but the more I look at it, and check it's condition...the more I think it's worth it. I've already changed the spark plugs, poped a few smaller tires on it to get around for right now since the rear likes to dip when it drive due to the 1988 OEM shocks... and I hooked up the original stereo and it still works.

110,300 miles, no rust, KA24E swap, mint body, and very fun to drive. $1800. Registration $150, parts that I have laying around will fit...except the tires and wheels...so it looks like I'm in the market for something now.....again. This time I want to find the lightest wheel, and the lightest tire...and pimp it out a tad with some luxuries like a CD player, MP3 hook up, tint, alarm, and a little interior work like door panels and seats. And thats about it...just something to enjoy thats peppy for 60 miles a day, and gets good gas mileage.

now for some pics....

S12... the gazelle...

DSC00896.JPG

DSC00897.JPG

DSC00898.JPG

The car drops the traction out back with no effort at all. The bits of the car that are bad (The interior) will NEVER be fixed. That shit isn't available anymore.

No sunroof, swapped motor, feels like a locker out back... Drift this motherfucker NOW.

I don't think it's got an LSD...when the rear was jacked up, I spun the drivers rear wheel fwd...and the other wheel stayed where it was...but it does feel like a tight diff.

I can't wait til sat when some Watanabes and some Work Meshes show up at my house.

aIMG_5024.jpg

aIMG_5781.jpg

at least I'll have the same matching Wats, but different colors and sizes on the car...it will look hot.

VG30ET!

get 1 s0n!

theres a lady w/a *mint* 86 turbo that works at the radio station near my house
I oogle it everyday

nice heres my s12 turbo

Attachments

• booostin.jpg
    booostin.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 107
Back