my Taxi.... :-P

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
last time I went there...my buddy had his StageA and we went everywhere...well...he modded it some more.... :ph34r:

this is going to be a kick ASSSSSS trip!!!!

aaz.jpg

:worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 20 2005, 09:09 AM
god fucking damnit. you know how bad i want a stageA... you SOB!
[post=489090]Quoted post[/post]​

:p

more????

B)

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 20 2005, 09:18 AM
stage a? what am i missing here !
[post=489095]Quoted post[/post]​

A stageA is nothing more than a Staion Wagon, 4WD, powered by a skyline motor...

it's just the skyline with a hatch :lol:

i understand - im not missing any thing any more- sounds cool- nice pics - i would love to go back to japan some day ! its been 5 years since i last went

What it was like 2 years ago...

Hrmm...tiny IC is gone..and a huge one is there...and...hrmm..I wonder what that means??? :ph34r:

it was already a fast car, set up for full grip...he's not much of a drifter...but he goes up there in the hills to play with them...and he wins :ph34r: ...but with grip..not sliding.

And I love his full Cusco suspension :worthy:

its a stageA y0. the hell with the wing. lol

it would be a hard choice for me to choose an r34 or the stagea. seriously. the wagon is soooo hot. lol

vert nice, now i want one for my future family, so my kids can get the full experience when they are young, plus it makes it easy to get them out of the car :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 20 2005, 01:32 PM

it would be a hard choice for me to choose an r34 or the stagea. seriously. the wagon is soooo hot. lol
[post=489229]Quoted post[/post]​

have them both.... :p

In one car...

main_pict.jpg

That was a mod that he told me he was thinking about...

if I ever saw that car in public I'd get arrested for lewd conduct

That is the tightest wagon I have ever seen.

If that wagon were a woman, I'd give it foreplay. I love it. :wub:

Back