My time to go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks for your service man, it means a lot to me. Good luck, and try to be safe.

damn man...i just wanted ta say again stay safe,and thanx for the service...
now i have 2 ppl to worry about over there..
its hard enough having my dad over there..but now an hs member,,were like family...please just make it back unharmed

Yea to the OP and injen's daddy thanks for servin :thumbsup: I wish I could but I've already been told I can't and I was already training on my own for a few months. All those pushups and miles wasted :p.

yea it fuckin sux...im havin a hard time dealin wit this.im usually a tough kid when it comes to emotions but cant help it this time...you jus dont know what the hell is gonna happen over there....good news is they stop fighting 90% of the time becuz it is actually cold their..

b.jpg

LOL. I wouldn't worry that much if my dad were there but then again we hardly know each other I don't really care for him. I mean haven't yall seen futureweapons? The new stuff they got out there is crazy the new bomb detectors and guns that shoot around corners and sniper rifles that kill out to over a mile and automatic grenade launchers n shit? They're probably 10 times as safe as they were when this war against those pussy ass terrorists started!

best of luck

i know im late... but as i tell all of my friends in the sand box... stay safe, keep your head down, watch your ass, and when in doubt SHOOT!!

I know I'm late as well, but stay safe and I hope that you return in one piece.

Back