My "Tired of fighting with a 21yr old cars quirks" Part out! CRX, B16A,etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MORE PARTS ADDED! MOST PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, PM ME WITH OFFERS, NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE.... Ill be spending more at the machine ship for my new motor than i originally planned, this stuff needs to goooooooooooooooo!

the rest of the interior is still for sale too! all rear interior panels still up for grabs, rear pockets, dash w/ glove box, center console w/ shift boot

the rest of the interior is still for sale too! all rear interior panels still up for grabs, rear pockets, dash w/ glove box, center console w/ shift boot

have the hatch cover and bench back? if so, i'd like to see pics (and probably buy if they're not trashed).

l_e17c8ff2f3d54daca47cbff9d4acfc5e.jpg

l_9c9445ce78384057aca927401d013441.jpg

l_34f008a66b7b45158cebd9062ba026cb.jpg

Are those the panels youre looking for cheat?

ANNNNND my xbox just took a crap, so if anyone wants to work out an xbox 360 for parts trade let me know, MUST BE A WORKING CONSOLE!

whatever dont get taken off the car within the next week will be gone for good, coming up on last call for random parts folks.

door pillar trim sash thingamabobs? if they're the skinny ones that screw on, they won't work for me. but if they're the fatties with the infamous breaking tabs, i'm game for those.

Last edited:
mine are the thin screw on ones, you need the ones from a crx with the door mounted seat belts i think, get the mats yet?

mine are the thin screw on ones, you need the ones from a crx with the door mounted seat belts i think, get the mats yet?

no, haven't gotten the mats, maybe tomorrow, but i have a huge shopping list now - just picked up another rex that is missing some bits. i'll know more tomorrow but for sure, here's what missing - do you have it, and if so can i buy it? :p

• matched set of locks (ignition, doorsand hatch) + key (s)
  • window cranks
  • interior door handle trim pieces
  • bench (i know i asked for the other parts before, this one has no bench at all)

that's all i could see in limited light tonight..probably more of a list tomorrow morning.

:D

since mines an 88 it has one key for everything, i can get you the ignition, door handles w/ locks, and the hatch lock, are you looking for the window crank arms or the window regulator assembly? interior door handle trims i have, all i have for the rear are the side panels, the window trims, and the rear pockets, let me know about the specifics on the cranks, and ill pm you with a price

Back