My trip to Best Buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
I went to Best Buy'; website yesterday because Id saw on there website they have a 42 inch Samsung plasma 720P(don't really care about 1080p) for $699 but showed that no stores in CT had it. So i decided just to take a ride down to the Berline Turnpike store to see what else they had.

I asked about the one on the website. They checked their inventory and they had 1 left! So i grabbed it. They also had a nice Samsung 5.1 1000w surrond sound DVD systemi saw and woulnd't you know it, they only had 1 left lol. They also only had 1 6.5 foot HDMI cable left as well(not like you can't get those anywhere but still)

They guy gave me all the cables for 15 bucks each

Summary:

42inch Samsung Plasma 720p
1000w Samsung Surround DVD
3 hdmi cables
Init Wall Mount
Monster Power Surge Protector

Yeah i thinking that was gonna be a price of just the TV, pretty stoked, set it up last night looks tight

You overpaid on the cables by an extreme margin. Just bought my uncle 3 6' 1.3HDMI's from monoprice for a whopping 7 bucks.

That's solid man.

Where you mounting it at? I remember you already having a legit setup.

I'm moving into a huge house after my gf graduates from school next year and we're trying to decide if we want to make like a "sports" bar type of basement with a few tv's mounted and such. So far the room already has a built in 56" DLP TV.

That's solid man.

Where you mounting it at? I remember you already having a legit setup.

I'm moving into a huge house after my gf graduates from school next year and we're trying to decide if we want to make like a "sports" bar type of basement with a few tv's mounted and such. So far the room already has a built in 56" DLP TV.

I am taking the 32 inch LCD that was on the wall and putting that in the bedroom hooked up to the Samsung DVD Surround Sound.

Just put the 42inch where the 32 inch was and hooked it up to the BIC Acoustics Speakers and Onkyo receiver...Looks tight :)

don't feel bad i work there and yes they do mark up those cables to the extreme. how much they end up getting you for the cables and what brand were they?

Sweet Deal Man! Keep Buying At Best Buy, It Keeps Me Working! ;)

We Had A bunch Of Samsung tv's Coming In In the Past month Allong With Sony Bravia's And A Shit Load Of 32 inchers.

Im Surprised You didnt get A PS3 With That.......They Were Giving Them Free Here With A Purchace Of A 42" Samsung.

Sweet Deal Man! Keep Buying At Best Buy, It Keeps Me Working! ;)

We Had A bunch Of Samsung tv's Coming In In the Past month Allong With Sony Bravia's And A Shit Load Of 32 inchers.

Im Surprised You didnt get A PS3 With That.......They Were Giving Them Free Here With A Purchace Of A 42" Samsung.

WTF send me one, i can send my receipt!

thats not horrible hell your gonna pay more than that at wally world for em.

Back