My TURBO civic....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 10 2005, 10:41 PM
If you are going 400 mph it probably won't take 10 seconds to cover the last 1/8th mile.... :)

I tried a few different things and trap speed is irrelevant to that.
[post=523793]Quoted post[/post]​

bahaha..I get it...

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 10 2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks Cal...
Im going to talk to this guy so he can tune it for me..It'll cost me $380 for the whole shabang uberdata setup, and that includes the chiping part....Not too bad huh....

I'll post some pics of, when i was at the track..ohh and you guys have to see the boost gauge....You have to see the way its TAPED on..LOL..I made my own (TLB) pillar pod tingy shit.....bahahha..wait till you see it..and you thought the zip ties were bad..wait till you see this..... :lol:
[post=523728]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

I can't wait to see your ghetto-fab pillar gauges. :D

Based on 1/8 mile times I've seen with my sedan, I'd be around:

Your 1/4 Mile ET is 12.85 seconds computed from your vehicle 1/8th ET of 8.2 seconds.

I can't wait to see your ghetto-fab pillar gauges.  :D

Based on 1/8 mile times I've seen with my sedan, I'd be around:

Your 1/4 Mile ET is 12.85 seconds computed from your vehicle 1/8th ET of 8.2 seconds.
[post=523829]Quoted post[/post]​

Nahh Its not a getto FAB pillar gauge pod..Its just a Boost gauge and .....You'll see....bahahah..Picture coming right up.....

EDIT: and yeah..wow...Your shit is fats..WHat are you running under that hood?

Originally posted by scottp11@Jul 10 2005, 11:35 PM
Yeah, post some pic's of the guage pod.....
[post=523843]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahaha...THere you go guys.....
wait till you see my front bumper..bahahahha....GOT TAPE? bahahha..
Got a lot more pics coming tomorrow for you's....

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 10 2005, 09:23 PM
EDIT: and yeah..wow...Your shit is fats..WHat are you running under that hood?
[post=523835]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice pics on the gauges! :lmao:

I'm not running much under the hood... just some all motor action and a bunch of tools in the trunk.

:werd: Not much at all....:blink:

Looks like my style. But I wouldn't have used that expensive electrical tape and it woiuld have been duct tape instead...

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 10 2005, 10:06 PM

Looks like my style. But I wouldn't have used that expensive electrical tape and it woiuld have been duct tape instead...
[post=523860]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, nothing much. Just a 4 cylinder with intake/header/exhaust. :D :D :D :D :D

I would have used a piece of bubble gum. It doesn't show as much as tape going around the whole gauge! Stealth y0! :lol:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 11 2005, 12:06 AM

[post=523860]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahhaa..I only paid 1dollar for that electrical tape at .99 city......GUM was $1.05 plus tax so the tape was cheaper....hahahha :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 11 2005, 05:32 AM
Dude! $0.20 for a pack of gum at the gas station! :p
[post=523951]Quoted post[/post]​

they dont sell those here... :fuckyou2: Never heard of them....bahaha..jk

Good Day GUys..Off to work now....

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 10 2005, 07:53 PM
I beat a MUSTANG yO!<-- twice...bahaha..
[post=523717]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the way to do it!!

and dude, duct tape all the way. it would have matched the pillar a little better, but it stills looks good.

is bazooka gum still like 5 cents?

damn when you told me about the gauge on the phone, I had to see the pictures. but that is priceless.

turbo looks good are you puting that kit on your hatchback?

that makes me want to put my turbo on my crx

Originally posted by SiLude+Jul 11 2005, 04:02 PM-->
Estorvito
@Jul 10 2005, 07:53 PM
  I beat a MUSTANG yO!<-- twice...bahaha..
[post=523717]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the way to do it!!

and dude, duct tape all the way. it would have matched the pillar a little better, but it stills looks good.

is bazooka gum still like 5 cents?
[post=524217]Quoted post[/post]​

hahhaa...Bazooka GUM..hahah I used to love them...Now i cant stand em...
Oh and by the way i only installed the kit for this week only....I dont want to keep running my shit without UBERDATA...
THe Turbo kit is coming off this weekend...

damn when you told me about the gauge on the phone, I had to see the pictures. but that is priceless.

turbo looks good are you puting that kit on your hatchback?

that makes me want to put my turbo on my crx

nahh ripp..The one thats going in my hatch is the greddy 18g turbo, with custom made piping and manifold....
ohh and BIKE is SOLD guys....yup sold....so I have more money to spend... :D
ohh and thinking of a new dirtbike..The one we have is old.... :blink: time for a new one...

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jul 11 2005, 09:28 PM
i thought you were looking a 05 gsxr1000
[post=524381]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont know...I think id rather not buy it...I talked to my wife about it and she says that im going to get tired of it quick..Thats just how I am,...and since im going to be making payments on it..Dude I dont know what to do..PLus Im also trying to go back to school...Dont know..
Im thinking of buying this dirtbike i saw at the paper for 1200.....I dunno, Im nuts...

Ohh and by the way...Im going to the track again today..Lets see how i do... :p

was I reading that boost gauge wrong or did it say around 9 psi and you were only at 3000 rpm wtf!! lol is it working? haha I musta just read it wrong

Back