my turn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So I took a few pics from today and yesterday.

Here's a couple of pics from about 20 minutes ago. I love mah car.

s407f2522641a9.jpg

s407f26a9a1238.jpg

Here's a shot of my stock Honda radio. The last few minutes of it being in my car.
s407f26981d4dd.jpg

Here's one of my new deck after the mildly retarded install...there's no screws holding it to the left cause I didn't feel like trying to pull off all the connectors to the heater controls.
s407f254894ee4.jpg

deck with the face down to load cd's
s407f255813896.jpg

one of my 6 cd changer, I have it sitting down stashed under the seat with a hoodie sitting over it...Yes I know the wiring job sucks, I was in a hurry to just get it put into place...the sub isn't even hooked up yet.
s407f256961aa8.jpg

See? Yeah...it's just sitting there, I have the power wire d/c from the amp, I still gotta put my fuse on it before I hook it up.
s407f25a011180.jpg

This is a shot of my CAI, I threw it in my car...figured I could get it installed in a few hours, but I for some reason didn't feel like fucking with it right now.
s407f26bcdbbc1.jpg

A shot of my gauges...with my remote sitting in the bezel, it's actually a pretty good place to set it so you won't forget where it is or lose it. I've driven this car 10000 miles in the 6 and a half months I've had it, not too bad considering where I've taken this car...
s407f26c99eb24.jpg

I was comin back from a delivery today and decided to stop by the bank for a 20 note and saw this in the lot. Very nice GSR, it has an AEM sticker on one of the fenders.
s407f25b0ea634.jpg

I'll have more pics when the intake is being installed...i love having my own digi camera.

Oh yeah, I forgot the shot of my remote... Best invention ever...a remote to control a radio thats still within arms reach. I love lazy people, like me. :D

s407f25788b2a2.jpg

all that stuff in your sig is in that car? nice sleeper. btw the remote thing, the cd player in my del sol can only be controled with a remote, no buttons on the face at all. Ithough it was cool when i bought it but now its just annoying ha

:thumbsup: Now do some more go fast goodies and you'll be set.

I'm loving the system set up, I'll be running something like that in the future month.

To the above guy, those are his futures, the stuff in italics are actuals.

Rev8k-The CAI really isn't a few hour job, its really really easy. The hardestpart is probably taking out the old stuff.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Apr 16 2004, 12:17 AM
ghetto job with the cd changer, integra is a waste of your camera. other than that nice stuff.

lol I didn't have time to finesse the changer where I wanted it, mounted to the floor board behind the driver seat, so I stuck it where I could for easy access yet still hidden. Hell the deck is ghetto rigged and the piece of plastic that you have to remove to get to it is still only held on by 3 of the 5 screws. I need to go back in and tighted the left side of the deck down so it doesn't wobble in and out. then I'll put it all back together.

To me the GSR isn't a waste of battery, I was shopping for a GSR when I found the Si. It was the next best thing, and to tell you the truth in the past few months I have fallen in love with this car.

hybrid- yeah everything I have planned for the Si (well did, I think I'm going to skip the cams and header and go with the edelbrock disco potato turbo kit now...read in the members lounge here in a few) is normal text and everything I HAVE is in italics....which is just the CAI. lol

hey rev, what model kenwood cd player is that? i just got a kdc-x579 and love it!! it looks similar to yours but i couldnt read the model number on the faceplate

It's a KDC-3025 50x4 deck, detachable faceplate, fold down plate for cd loading...etc.

h113KDC3025.jpeg

h113RC505-r.jpeg

oh ok, mine is the Excelon MP3/WMA player version, same basic face, only blacker, and the same remote

:werd: I have cdr/rw capabilities, thats all I need. but mostly i'll listen to production CDs in my changer or the radio.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 15 2004, 08:52 PM
Rev8k-The CAI really isn't a few hour job, its really really easy. The hardestpart is probably taking out the old stuff.

:werd: When anybody asks if its hard to put an intake on, I always tell them the hardest part is getting all the stock stuff removed.

I knew that remote was familiar, I have the same one, I have a Kenwood MP3 player that's about a year old...I love it.

If the teg didn't have the chain liscense plate surround it would be better. Nice set up, I like the Audiobahn, I had one, and my buddy has 2x12's in his Renault.

Kenwood decks own. I'll never own another brand.

my deck:
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X579
h113KDCX579-1.jpeg

edit, thats a 2004 model. i have a 2003. so it looks slighty different, but has the same features

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2004, 03:30 PM
Kenwood decks own. I'll never own another brand.

my deck:
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X579
h113KDCX579-1.jpeg

edit, thats a 2004 model. i have a 2003. so it looks slighty different, but has the same features

lol you're the reason I bought this deck...I was going to get another pioneer cause my deh2100 NEVER gave me problems, but you said Kenwood...so I'm putting my faith in your word. :p

Thus far I really like this deck, I need to learn the features and play with the buttons more. The only thing I don't like is it's a bit harder to get the faceplate back on the deck in the dark...gotta angle it under the arm and to the left...

heh

I want your old factory cd player! Im tired of getting my shit ganked! GIVE IT TOO ME! :unsure:

Back