My TYC Review with pics...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
So for my birthday [the 11th] i ordered some TYC 1 pc black projectors, since my old ones broke every week.
So far i am extremely extremely very very happy with them.
The light output is at minimum, %1200 better than the Gen3s i had.
The fitment is also better, altho in the pics it looks like it starts to come up near the hood, it's just shadow from the picture.
I paid $199.xx Shipped to my door from AutoSquare on Ebay.
A few weeks back i picked up a fog lights kit for the 92-95 also, and am also very pleased with these.
They were $66 shipped from ebay. (Came as a whole kit, with all the wiring and relays,clips harness' etc made by Depo)
Fitment and functionality on both are great, and i would suggest for those who have been thinking about it, but weren't sure yet, to go ahead and get em.
$266 total
%100+50%Fogs better visibility.
tyc1.jpg

tyc2.jpg

tyc3.jpg

tyc4.jpg

tyc5.jpg

tyc6.jpg

tyc7.jpg

I went to speedworld and had at least 5 compliments on them already, not that it matters, but it's nice to know that something you like, someone else doesn't want to take a baseball bat to.

fuckin ricer...

j/k those look alot better than gen3's. i would hope they work better than gen3's antything works better than those POS's. TYC's shit is really good quality, i have some TYC clear's on my neon and they look good.

thanks for the ^'s
Spongebob has been with my cars since my first car, so i keep him rollin.
That thing is like 4 years old now. :)

What am I looking at in that last picture ? I can't see Waldo for shit.

EDIT: OH Foglight switch... How clever.

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Sep 18 2005, 10:46 PM
looks good but whats up with the spongebob????....
[post=556457]Quoted post[/post]​

Spongebob owns you. :p

Nice headlamps :thumbsup:

Those headlights are nice! :thumbsup: I have the same ones on my white hatch and love em! I totally agree with the light output factor, these are superior compared to the output of the stock lights.

Thanks guys.
And yes, compared to stock or gen3 lights.. these lights will blind everyone.
I get flashed alot now, and then i flash my high beams at them and let them feel stupid.
Here's a link for anyone interested, it was $199.xx shipped in 4 business days.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TYC-92-95-H...000440634QQrdZ1
I guess he raised the price on the fogs already <_<
(Now they are $34.99+$37.00 for shipping) $72.00 is still cheaper than the other ones i can find.
He ships fast as hell too. (3 days)
But here's a link to those.
Yea, it looks like a fucked up picture.. but they work and look really good in person, easy to install too.
(Again, they are made by Depo)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93-94-95...sspagenameZWDVW

:thumbsup:

That's what I would have gotten if they made a set for the sedan. TYC is the only company to go with for aftermarket headlights on the 5G Civic.

Back