My Vacation to Oregon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Yeah this happened in October, I've just been busy and or lazy depending on which day you catch me. I'm from Oregon, but currently reside in Texas, so I travel home to see family, friends, exgirlfriends who want another go-round, ya know! It was definitly nice to be back in a state where people keep there teeth well into adulthood. If anything living in Texas has taught me two things; one, I believe in Evolution. And two, I don't like living in Texas. But anywho...

s3ff45183222ef.jpg

Here is Silverchild in his natural habitat, having coffe at Sharis. Notice his features suggest alchool comsumption...

s3ff45179cf870.jpg

Here is Jeff, fabled to have slept with four of the five biggest sluts in Oregon. Why hasn't he slept with the 5th? Because it's him!!! He works as a DJ in Salem.

s3ff45198b23aa.jpg

This Picture was taken on our way to Reser Stadium, nothing better then a Saturday spent drinking Lager at the local college bars and watching some NCAA action! This statue does a good job to illistrate how well Oregon artists use natural surrounding in there work. If you ever get a chance go up to Portland and see the manmade fountains and waterfalls that interweave the cityscape I suggest you do so. Also, our crosswalks don't beep, they chirp like a bird. There is a real sense of peace in these places.

s3ff4518c6dde8.jpg

Nothing like a good old religious protest from the moral minority. This sign, as well as the pimple laden dorks who carried it, and there mega phone! :angry: Met us at the entrance to the satdium, at least it made us anxious for the violence of football...

s3ff4516e9c415.jpg

And Reser Stadium. The Beavers lost this one to the Huskies which is fine, I'm a UofO guy anyways. It was fun never the less, and the free microbrew in the VIP pregame tent wasn't bad either :)

Well I had alot of fun, I could show you sountless pictures but I just thought I'd touch on the basics, tell me what you think.

Shari's Cherry cheesecake sundaes are awesome!!! No matter how many times you try, people always come back to the NorthWest. Nice to see you had a fun trip!!!

Why does every picture I see of you, you look calm, serene, and almost high?

Oh yeah, oregon's pretty cool IMO. I've gone to bend/sunriver a few times, and stayed in portland a few also. Very nice places.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 3 2004, 02:47 AM
Why does every picture I see of you, you look calm, serene, and almost high?

Because I've already got a job on the oueside lined up where I'll be making 6digits (once I establish myself). All I have to do is wait for my enlistment to end. That does alot to calm me :D

Back