My week in review

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Well this week has defently been one of the worst ones in a LONG time, and school isn't even involved.

Saturday morning was a mix of a really bad hang over and the starting of something bad. I had horrible chills, headaches, chest pains, head cold ect. I took some ib proffin and felt alot better an in hour. Next day was about the same just without the hangover part.

Monday, after I got out of my 5th class of the day, I felt horrible. I was having shortness of breath, it hurt real bad to take even small breaths, I was dizzy, felt like I was going to puke, sore all over. Finally I said to hell with it and went to the walk in clinic at our local hospital at 11 at night. Go in there, they take a xrays, a few other tests, and conclude that I have acute pneumonia in my right lung. They decide to treat it with a shit load of drugs. For the pain, I got Anexia and Robo-with codine (also help the death sounding cough). Then I got predisone, zithromax, and Benzonatate. I was taking everything exactly as perscibed and was starting to feel a hell of alot better.

Last night I woke up around 230 itching like crazy and my face felt a little swollen. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror where I saw my face exploded like a balloon. Lips were huge and I had hives everywhere. I was first just going to go to walmart and buy some benadrill but thing thought that maybe I should go into the docotors so they could change my meds. I get in there and they decided to treat it very agressively because it could possiblly spread to my respitory system. They started injecting me with extermly powerful dose of bennidryle, other stuff (have no clue what it was) and then they changed my meds from monday to some other stuff. So I ask the doc how long it will take for all the swelling to go down. He says 3-4 days.

FUCKING-A. This weekend my roomate's girlfreind is bring up her freinds from MSU that are all looking for action. We were going to have a big pre-party in our room then go to some halloweeen party, but now, my face looks like I got beat up and I can't drink while I'm on all my meds.

just sounds like an episode of real life bro. there will always be other times to where you can get ass, there always is. tough it out, sounds like you have no choice. hope you feel better.

that azithramax stuff is good shit!! i been on that stuff before and it keeps pneumonias ass hardcore. did the doctor give you the "Z-Pak"?

I wonder if one of her friends would fuck a masked stranger?? Could be kinky...

Benedril knocks me the fuck out. I take one, you can count on it that I'll be out for 8+ hours. I hate that stuff.

Sorry your life sucks ATM, but what infamouz said actually made sense for once. Lol..

Quoted post[/post]]
dude are you kidding?

you have the BEST haloween costume EVER!!!!!!

lol thats what my freind and I were saying. paint my eye black, go to good will and buy a suit and tear it up a bit

Quoted post[/post]]
that azithramax stuff is good shit!! i been on that stuff before and it keeps pneumonias ass hardcore. did the doctor give you the "Z-Pak"?

Not sure what z-pak is. This is actually my third time haveing pnuemonia

seriously man. make yourself a lepper.

go to a bar and enter the costume contest. you'll at least win best make up. lol

That's probably why you can spell it also. I wouldn't have spelled it right and that would be after looking and changing it for a few minutes.

Regular zithromax works well too, the Z-pak is I think 8 zithromax pills in a "Pak"

the Z-pak has 6 pills. you take 2 the first day and 1 every day for the next 4 days. it knocks the shit out of that pneumonia.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wonder if one of her friends would fuck a masked stranger?? Could be kinky...

Benedril knocks me the fuck out. I take one, you can count on it that I'll be out for 8+ hours. I hate that stuff.

Sorry your life sucks ATM, but what infamouz said actually made sense for once. Lol..
holy shit man thew orld is coming to an end. race to the hills hs.

Pull the sympathy card to one (or more :mrgreen:) of the girls after they are drunk. They'll go for it, I'm sure!

Say you're dressing up like the scene from the movie Hitch. LOL

i'm still at MSU until december.. i'll take care of the sluts lol

Back