My Weekend so far.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
Friday night, I was a "bouncer" for the local Miss Latina fashion show. Got 50 bucks to stand in front of a door and tell people who can come in and who cant. there was a dress code, and they didnt want any "gang" related people in there. so. yeah. pretty easy. Plus the girls were hot.^_^ I got the gig because my mom is the photographer for them and she asked me to come up there and help. so. thats a win win.

Saturday night. I got a new CD player to replace my crapped out stupid Sony xplod one. *that thing seriously needs to explode. I hate it. then on top of that. My buddy who had his license taken away needed some one to drive him to the next town so he could go to work at a pizza shop that he runs 15-20 miles away. So not only did i get to drive his 06 Acura RSX Type-S, i got free pizza and drinks as well. While watching Youtube vids as well.

so far. pretty good weekend. Oh! and while I was in the next town over where my bank is located. I found that my dead broke account had 20 bucks stored away in my savings account. (some bank deal that my bank offers)

I want a Type S :rolleyes:

Last edited:
did i race that RSX with my crappy 1.6 civic and beat it? um.... no? A while back he had AEM's cold air intake and was driving it and hit a good sized puddle and hydro locked the engine. so his insurance replaced his engine and they put a K20Z1 in. which i believe is pushing 210hp. so um... he's pretty quick. to me atleast. but i m used to a stock 1.6 z6...

now did i open her up while i was driving? Alittle. just to get a feel for how it is. Not harsh on it being its not my car and I respect him and his car. but just that little bit of playing.... I REALLY LIKE IT.

yea the z1 is stock for the 05-06.

from some of the research ive done. the K20A2 comes in the 01+ Rsx Type-S. but then again its possible. The engine came from a junkyard that his dealer trust. either way. still a nice car.

no i didnt mean did you race it,i meant did you give her some gas

how the hell does one person keep "gangs" out of "Miss Latina" in Florida ?

Do you have a fucking flamethrower ?

how the hell does one person keep "gangs" out of "Miss Latina" in Florida ?

Do you have a fucking flamethrower ?

Magical Leprechauns. Eh. I stand there at the door all night. people that bought tickets are automatically let in. others that didn't have to buy one. but if your dumb ass shows up looking like shit. I simply tell them that their out of dress code. stupid kids are aggravating to deal with. Because they believe their absolutely stunning and look fabulous.

Back