my wife might leave me for this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
So i was going through HT and i came upon this
Honda-Tech.com:

10607FMF03%28b%29.jpg

OBX came out with ITBs
799+30 shipping
b16 only
they look to be 43mm.

so i bought them a vacuum log and an adapter plate for the tps for a grand total of 916.50.

i have a credit card that gives me no interest until 02/09 so this is a deal.

i have a p28 and 450cc injectors with box. would i need anything else?

Last edited:
I really can't answer your tech questions, however I see you spending alot of time in the dog house, and that little statement below your sn getting more desperate lol

man, you must really like runny N/A motors. that is about the cost of a gt28rs turbo.

yeah but i'm done spending $$.
i dont want a turbokit any more.
916 for turbo
600+ manifold
400 tuning
300 in parts
400+ FMIC

the turbo thing is not something i want to mess with.

i will just install these get the direct port nitrous made later and i'm done.

first of all ur gonna need a good tunning with those.. if ur doin daily driven its not worth it it needs alot of tunning... but if its a track car then ya.. but thats just my .02....

i think i can make a set for about 200 bucks

the deal with making them is the time and finding the people to make the manifold.

they are toyota cores with a cast manifold. so the quality might be in the hardware. i am going to try and replace as much hardware as i can.

just use a stock y8 manifold or what ever with cbr 954 itb, just clap them on there lol

i decided to cxl the order.

i am going to buy a mountain bike instead

43mm? I'd say skip it. Custom manifold+Busa ITB's=46mm. Hell, most of the NA D-series are using around 42mm and it's mostly mid-range. The B16 head flows way more than the D-series.

I hate to say this, but those weren't that bad of a deal.

Show me the vacuum log. I may want it for my ITB setup. My setup is 52mm twin butterfly Suzuki SV1000 fuel injectors with individual throttles and single boss RPM controlled secondaries.

Back