My winter DD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Figured I would post some pictures of my winter DD...:mellow:

It is a 92 CX Hatch... 235k Miles, shows its age but is a good over all Car.. I have my 94 Coupe that im parting with due to some issues with the body, so I will post as updates are done.

Paid $350 and drove this home....
IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Got sick of the 1.5 D series
download2.jpg

and installed the LS
download.jpg

Also installed a New Front Bumper as other one was crap
download1.jpg

The front seats had to go as well, only because I love my Prelude Front Seats
IMAG0131.jpg

The B Series Running
http://youtu.be/8dwGiGMQLMg

It has other parts such as Skunk 2 Rear arms, EX dash to install, New CD deck, Speakers, Center Console with Arm rest, Stock Tail lights and amber Corner lights.

Ya not bad for a winter DD... Thought I'd Share

Last edited:
Thats awesome! I bet it's peppy as hell. No way you could find anything better than scrap for $350 here:(

yea... I have parts laying around, I mite start cleaning it up and making it looks better than a winter DD, but for now it goes in the snow quite well.. and Peppy is what I wantted, I hated having 67hp to pass people lmao

Thanks to you, now the neighbor's WRX is gonna get stolen...:ph34r:

oh? mean my neighbor's wrx? haha good luck with that one, it was out that day, now its in oh... 100 parts... as were rebuilding the motor... though his RS spins around very very well... and people don't steal cars on a one way road from farmers... we have big powerful rifles and a one way road :).... someone is always up... 24H farm :) *keys in civic if ya dare ;p

obviously i was joking. i wouldnt go and steal something that someone worked hard for and earned... and if i was going to i wouldnt travel so far to do so

lol.... No worries, its in so many peaces I've lost track of them j/k... No joke someone actually tried to steal a car on our road and failed when they backed into a 3ft ditch... I love ICE! Causes your car to spin out under hard acceleration, and it was all for a Ford Focus

Back