My winter project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toyz51

Well I am finally starting to strip down my car to repaint it. I thought I would throw up some pics of the progress so far (which isn't much yet)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Whats that L4D mean on the Tranny housing? I didn't know GSRs came with red valve covers?

If it's a B18c5 then me = :wub: :wub:
If it's a B18c1 then me = :wub:

Nice project... I want a Project. B says I shouldn't have a project though. :unsure:

:ph34r:

its a GSR engine ... look at the intake manifold :bash:

very nice engine .... :)

good luck with the project .... keep us posted :)

It is a JDM b18c, which is equivilent to a b18c1 but with 10.6:1 compression and an optional LSD tranny. The valve cover is just for looks. As far as color goes, I am not 100%, but it is going to be some shade of blue. Daytona blue which is what Nissan uses on the the 350z is what I am steering towards, though. Lastly, I have an A'pexi N1 cat-back, but I just through on a stock axle back on the car to have one less thing to mask while painting.

very nice engine I was goin to let evryone know it was a b18c gsr and that you could tell by the intake mani btu E beat me to it so anyhow nice motor and well ahhh nice strip job on the car anyway hope to see it when its all done mang!

Well, here is an update. I really haven't got too much done, but at least the engine bay is done besides a few minor things that need bolted on and hooked up.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

nice man. that color looks good w/ the matchin' zex bottle :thumbsup: . try to get a pic of the whole car.

Back