My wiring skills D:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Im going to a startup in jan and the owner wanted me to get the tech all setup on a 57in x 17in bench from crate.

Below are the results - took me 2 tries because I wanted it to look as clean as possible.

5241692941_2cf0fe4214_m.jpg
5242287344_538512c59d_m.jpg
5242287232_ae333e05fc_m.jpg

5241692701_4495d4f3ba_m.jpg
5242287294_1236626cf2_m.jpg

The only thing left is for the flat mounted monitor to be installed & plugged in. Theres just enough room on the power strip for it. Everything is wired into our network and the epson doubles as a scanner and fax.

UPDATE:

Heres the end result

5409079348_8d4d219f8a.jpg

5409079294_37f989b5d0.jpg

Last edited:
I can see wires. teh fail!

I was fucking with him... I deal with wire everyday. it's hard to keep itclean.

Ugh B’s right. I guess that can still be done eventually. After freaking out on the idiots at bestbuy NoHo for not showing up with the tv, we were at our wits ends and didnt think of the 3/8th idea.

you can run the wires through the wall, or you can do it the official way and put rca or hdmi end termination boxes in, and run the cable from box to box, and then from the device to the box, and the box to the set
but that gets costly

but then if you ever move the equipment you're left with professional looking boxes.
of course a hole can just be spackled over or covered with a standard blank plate

There’s no cable in the office. Just a mac mini and that television with a wireless kb.

Its badass.

thats nothing, i need to get some pics of my computer desk. all of the wires are hidden and strapped up on the underside of the desk. and its A LOT of wires. 2 computers, 3 monitors, speakers, wired KB/M, router, modem, external HDD. i was quite proud but it took me forever to route the wires nicely lol.

looks good though.

it looks great to me.

i'd rather not drill holes, personally.

^ The kicker is we probably could have paid the installer from best buy to do it while he was drilling holed for the mounting bracket >.>.

Back