My work story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

Ok here's my story( i'm bored at work typing this). Today at 9 a.m. my gf knocked my door and just made herself at home, taking me to my bedroom (keep in mind i've been with her for 10 days now). We start making out, and she's like you're all mine for today right? WRONG, because i had to work today 1-9. I couldn't talk my boss into letting me stay home, even though my coworker had agreed to cover my shift as well. Now instead of being with her and she's all mine for the day, i'm stuck in a fucking 4X4 kiosk in walmart an hr away from her :( . She was somewhat disappointed, i'm just mad at the fact i always get the short end of the stick with my boss and he's never flexible with me. Would you guys handle things differently in my situation? what is your opinion on my case?

I ran a bunch of RMUs in malls for quite some time. But holy shit, a kiosk in Wal-Mart??? Don't know if i could handle that one.

Ya that does suck, but hey at least you know she wants some action. I mean hit it, then quit(your job) :lol: Im sure u can find somthing you like more, hell I love my job, what kind of crap are u into?

everyone on this site bitches about there job except for me so it's my turn. I HATE MY FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a god damn dishwasher at a restraunt and it is the worst job ever. in the winter i run the rental shop at the local ski resort wich ain't to bad but i still gotta wash dishes 70% of the year. It blows.

don't quit your job over a fucking girl. thats the worst possible thing you could possibly do. make her wait. if she doesn't, then you know she wasn't even worth your time in the first place.

yeah i'm with him. Never base a decision(no matter how big or small) on a girl you've only been with for like a week. girls can seriously fuck up your life.

My job is to sell phones. It pays well. It was very tempting to not show up, but to me its not an option. Tappin some buns would've been nice, but i gotta make some money and then i'll go home and make it hurt :D

your job does suck, drop that shit. Be a server or something where you will be making some more cashish, unless your kiosk is paying you more tahn 12per hour.

Milan

Back