My Wrecked Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorchin Civic

Well, here is the picture that some of you peeps where liking to see. However, the funny part is that I drove this sucker home and you should have seen some of the looks I was getting. :p

civic.jpg

ahh, that'll buff out.

I just said that to get under pissedoffsol's skin...

Anyway, sucks that there is one less EG out there.. And glad you are ok!

**VULTURE TIME**

what is for sale? Imma snag everything. Isn't that an Si?? Seriously, I'm in texas and looking for a crapload of parts.

Quoted post[/post]]
ahh, that'll buff out.

I just said that to get under pissedoffsol's skin...

Anyway, sucks that there is one less EG out there.. And glad you are ok!

**VULTURE TIME**

what is for sale? Imma snag everything. Isn't that an Si?? Seriously, I'm in texas and looking for a crapload of parts.
The only things that I am keeping and swapping to my new Hatch is the rims, motor, tranny, gauge cluster, ECU, exhaust, header. Basicly all the performance stuff that I bought.

Yes it was the passenger side skirt

Quoted post[/post]]
The only things that I am keeping and swapping to my new Hatch is the rims, motor, tranny, gauge cluster, ECU, exhaust, header. Basicly all the performance stuff that I bought.

is the door panel/passenger interior raped? Seats? I've been looking for a full black/charcoal interior.

Too bad you are keeping the motor and trans...

How much for your entire interior? dash/seats/panels/carpet, etc etc...? Maybe we could work out a trade or something. I'm in texas.

Hell, how much for the chassis after you get your wanted items off of it?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

is the door panel/passenger interior raped? Seats? I've been looking for a full black/charcoal interior.

Too bad you are keeping the motor and trans...

How much for your entire interior? dash/seats/panels/carpet, etc etc...? Maybe we could work out a trade or something. I'm in texas.

Hell, how much for the chassis after you get your wanted items off of it?
The passenger side interior is shot from the wreck along with the seat. The glove box is broke and the dash has a crack along the part the door panel would close up against. If you looking for SOHC motor or tranny I have them and the interior was black.

Quoted post[/post]]
The passenger side interior is shot from the wreck along with the seat. The glove box is broke and the dash has a crack along the part the door panel would close up against. If you looking for SOHC motor or tranny I have them and the interior was black.

Well shit. I want to buy it all at once. It'll be cheaper that way than buying panels, then a dash, then carpet, steering wheel, multiple small pieces and then shipping it all, blah blah blah...

is it a z6 and si/ex trans that you have? Mileage? shape? grinds? Still undecided as to what engine/trans I want but an z6 would hold me over until I can afford an h22 or gsr or something else.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Well shit. I want to buy it all at once. It'll be cheaper that way than buying panels, then a dash, then carpet, steering wheel, multiple small pieces and then shipping it all, blah blah blah...

is it a z6 and si/ex trans that you have? Mileage? shape? grinds? Still undecided as to what engine/trans I want but an z6 would hold me over until I can afford an h22 or gsr or something else.
What came out of it was a D15B7 and a VX tranny since it was the VX model. I replaced it with a B20B and a B16 tranny. Now that I picked up another Hatch (93 DX Blue) it will be going in there unless I can fined me a B20Z.

poor teal hatchy. With a lil bondo and some chicken wire. i could fix it. by fixing it i mean call a junk yard to come pick it up

that'd make on hell of a sleeper. :mrgreen: j/k

seriously tho, imagine racing some ricer in that and smoking him, wouldn't that be the most hilarious thing in the world?

sorry to hear about your loss, tho.

Quoted post[/post]]
that'd make on hell of a sleeper. :mrgreen: j/k

seriously tho, imagine racing some ricer in that and smoking him, wouldn't that be the most hilarious thing in the world?

sorry to hear about your loss, tho.
It's still drivable, I drove it home and it seamed to drive fine. However, I found me a 93 Blue DX so I will be putting everything in there unless I can get me a B20Z

Back