my xmas gift from my fiance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sufikation

this is my fiances old...my new 1978 ford f250 camper special truck. its got a rebuilt 460 in it and its in pretty decent shape as far as interior and body go. she signed the title over to me so i could have a rig to use to get another honda, but i like it to much to sell it so ill keep it for a work truck. ill be getting the parts car hb in a few days and my ef sedan in a couple weeks so ill have honda in my life again in due time.

Attachments

• 100_0357.jpg
    100_0357.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 252
Those 460's are beasts. I had a ton of friends that had them in high school. A couple of them are still driving those rigs.

Hell my buddy slammed a 460 into a 66 mustang, threw some big tires on it, and a posi in the rear and ran 13's, smoking the tires for way too long.

thats a good truck there! like they said 460 aint gunna die!

nice truck, my dad used to have a green 77 with the 460 and a 4 speed, that truck was a beast.

wise choice for a fiancee also;)

hey thanks everyone...shes proud of herself and it made me happy.

Those trucks are deffinitly monsters. My bro had one, but his had a 400M in it. He could beat on that thing as hard as he wanted and it just kept on truckin lol.

Welcome to the big block game. 750, cam, intake, and headers and you will sit at a lofty 450+ hp and 550+tq.

Enjoy your stay.

Back