My Z's rim's....

Red or Black....?

• Black as these are..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Red...as seen here...and they are at the present time...red...

abh.jpg

Black as seen here....

byebyehand-img600x450-1110694223127.jpg

the car they go on......

abi.jpg

Vote away.... :)

As nice as the red looks, the car needs some cntrast, and the rims just happen to look pretty good in black.

hmm, the black ones look a lot better, but they aren't on the car so hard to say...

very nice car by the way...

white walls sucks ass, and uhm... holy wheel weights batman...
damn

Silver faced or Red.

When the criminal that originally made the car designed it out, it was built in a certain period of design. You're cross-generation approach isn't going to jive at all.

It's like seeing one of those with new racing seats. Yeah, they may be good seats, but the two go together like oil and water.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 20 2005, 06:26 PM
Silver faced or Red.

When the criminal that originally made the car designed it out, it was built in a certain period of design. You're cross-generation approach isn't going to jive at all.

It's like seeing one of those with new racing seats. Yeah, they may be good seats, but the two go together like oil and water.

-> Steve
[post=476239]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL thats harsh.......

I think polished would look pimp.

Well...the red paint is chipping off, and trying to find a color match to redo the red is going to be a bitch....I might just find another set of the Westerns, and strip them, and paint a set black, and keep a set in red...but then again...I also might be bringing back a set of Watanabe's for it, and they maybe Gunmetal or black with a polished lip...right now I have the Chrome Pacer Rims on the back, and the red Westerns on the front....This car is going to have more sets of wheels than a baby has daipers... :lol:

We all know you're a showoff, airjockie.

BTW, if you're bringing back wats, what sizes and how much is a set?

I'm looking at a Z project :ph34r:

prolly 14" 4X114.3 and 4X100, -soemthing offset to 40+ offset.....rims for almost anything....this will be an old school rim buying spree...since I can't afford anything super new.

I'd kill for a set of wats or panasports or something like that in 15x7 or 8.

I found an old 280z body at the junkyard... SR240Z time y0.

what does a set usually run?

Back