myspace coding help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
So i got sucked into myspace. i think i'm the last person to ever sign up. i know nothing about coding, and i'm such a loser, my only friends are here on hondaswap.com. can anybody help me with the following.

1. make my page play a song when somebody views it.
2. change the background.
3. anything else that might be cool to add.
4. make all the hot virgins add me as friends then come to my house and hump the shit out of me.

god i'm a loser.

1> go to a myspace music page, and add the song to your profile.

3> dont.

4> they wont, unless you are me.

there are 0 virgins on myspace.
go to a band you like's music player, and clikc "add" and it will be in yuor profile.

edit the "about me" section of your page, and enter:

Code:
<style>
body { background: navy; color: white; }
</style>

and you will have a dark blue bg and white text... for the most part.

google up "thomas myspace editor" if you want some gay thinkg that no one can read.

im a virgin :)

i didnt know you could use styles on myspace. if so, cool!

i honestly couldnt remember the body tag specifics. its been that long since ive coded html.

Quoted post[/post]]
there are 0 virgins on myspace.
go to a band you like's music player, and clikc "add" and it will be in yuor profile.

edit the "about me" section of your page, and enter:

Code:
<style>
body { background: navy; color: white; }
</style>

and you will have a dark blue bg and white text... for the most part.

google up "thomas myspace editor" if you want some gay thinkg that no one can read.

I used Thomas' Myspace, and you can read mine. You just have to have half a brain to figure out black text isn't going to be easy to read if you have a dark background. I like putting some of my photography as backgrounds, change them up from time to time.

in the top menu bar where you can click home, music, etc. to get around....click on forum....

then click on the myspace section...

then click on customizing...

there is a sticky thread titled "How to Customize Your Profile"

enjoy!

Back