myspace.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got head from a chic i met on my space, lol.

werd?!?!?!?

how did you manage that?

is it just me or is myspace filled with hot slutty lesbians that love to pat each other on the back for how hot they are?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 12 2005, 07:34 PM
werd?!?!?!?

how did you manage that?
[post=486379]Quoted post[/post]​

werd. she added me as one of her friends. she looked cute so i started to chat with her through myspace. then we started chatting online. she was local to me and said she wanted to hook up. and i went and picked her up. it was a typical online meeting type deal where she looked different then her pic. she was slightly big. not all out fat, bigger bigger then i like. but what the hell, she was on the rag so i didnt have to bang her. and i didnt wanna make her feel like shit and be an asshole about it. so i hit the light switch, started to make out and proceded to coerce her into doing the deed. she was like 16 but so what. lol. internet hoes..

i just turned 20 last month. but i covered my ass. i looked up age of consent laws, lol. hell i could bang a 14 year old and still not get in trouble.

in MD age of consent is 16. so if the chic is 16 if free game. but if she is 14 or 15 you cant do anything if you are 21 or older. and im 20 so i make the cut :)

Originally posted by brian11to1+Apr 12 2005, 09:02 PM-->
@Apr 12 2005, 07:33 PM
i got head from a chic i met on my space, lol.

I've hooked up with like 3 "My Space" girls...

Brian
[post=486478]Quoted post[/post]​

My buddy is trying to hook up with as many as he can before he goes to the military. Today was #1. It's hilarious, because they're all moped's IMO.

My buddy is trying to hook up with as many as he can before he goes to the military. Today was #1. It's hilarious, because they're all moped's IMO.

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lmao

run it...

quantity over quality... (especially when facing a military sentence)

Back