myspace profile tracker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Return feedback in here, please and thanks. :)

bahahah..did you see me...? :laugh:
Were you the korean killer president or something? :confused:

HuuUUUuhhhh? :laugh:

i took a look at the link. if it works, hook me up with the code!!!

i clicked the link, and it opened like 5 pop ups to 'subscribe to this blog entry' and shit. very annoying.

*edit* all that code does is automatically subscribe the viewer to your blog, so you can then see who is reading your profile, as they get added to your blog readers list.

Quoted post[/post]]
i clicked the link, and it opened like 5 pop ups to 'subscribe to this blog entry' and shit. very annoying.

*edit* all that code does is automatically subscribe the viewer to your blog, so you can then see who is reading your profile, as they get added to your blog readers list.
Right... I'm going to work on a new way later tonite im just not SURE how i want to do it?

right, obviously you copied the code from profilesnoop thats been out for months where it subscribes you to the blog bs. i have had this for 2 months so i know you didnt just come up with the code.

Oh no you di'in you be called out on a code off :mrgreen:

Umm I've never used/seen profilesnoop, if it subscribed you to the blog, then why doesnt it work right now?
I'm making a better one right now anyways.
I didn't copy any code either :blah:
:thumbsdown: to you trying to piss on a good idea.... there's a few hundred other threads you can go be a dickhead in.
Anyways here's the flash if someone wants to put it together.. the next one will be more efficient than this.
Code:
Edited, PM for details.
I musta copied it :)

ok, I've made a new one but im not liking how it works (much more efficient though)
Right now, what it does is:
Opens a popup window that goes to your blog.
They automatically and secretly sign your blog with "just visiting".

ajax FTW!

ok i tried to redo it to work with sending mail instead of signing the blog, but it's a no go.

this is a bitch huh? i've been working on this for almost a week now.

this is going to be great. now if we can just get it to work and still use the blog. what about posting the code in a different section? maybe in the school section, or even just put it into the general interests. i dunno, just some thoughts. this is way over my head. but i'm going to throw this on there when i get the time.

Quoted post[/post]]
this is going to be great. now if we can just get it to work and still use the blog. what about posting the code in a different section? maybe in the school section, or even just put it into the general interests. i dunno, just some thoughts. this is way over my head. but i'm going to throw this on there when i get the time.
The flash code can go anywhere, but the window that spawns must be the blog window.
Why?
The XSS hole (that allows javascript execution for people visiting) is in the blog page.
It IS possible to still be able to use the blog, but the .js file is suppper picky about code structure and seems to cancel out the sockets when i try to add function/methods to keep the blog usable.
I'll dig around for some other ways as well... i had 4 confirmed methods (which woulda worked 100 times better than this.[like my password stealer :p]) but they've been patching the site up pretty good, as i knew they would after samy's thing.

is there a way to find out whose using trackers/bots? its kinda pissing me off because if people didnt want other people to view their blogs/page, just set it as private. anyway, let me know. im going to start deleting "friends" who use it because im an asshole.

Quoted post[/post]]
is there a way to find out whose using trackers/bots? its kinda pissing me off because if people didnt want other people to view their blogs/page, just set it as private. anyway, let me know. im going to start deleting "friends" who use it because im an asshole.
check their profile page source for words like spy or snoop or somethin ....

Quoted post[/post]]

it's not about not having people see your page. say you like this girl a lot and she's on myspace. would you want to know if she's checking you out? or would you want to know if an ex gf is stalking? it's just a thing out of curiousity. maybe i'm just immature. i would just like to know who's looking at it. maybe some super hot chick that i don't know is looking at it all the time cause she wants to hook up. i dunno, just thought it would be nice to have, kinda like caller id.

i didnt say this shitty one doesnt work anymore, i said the old one that actually was good where it sent you emails of people when they looked at your page and what time and everything doesnt work. it would be very easy to copy paste code that was already posted months ago on profilesnoop so i dont know why youre either "a" acting like you did this or "b" creating the same thing that has already been done.

so if any of you guys want the simple way just post this in your page

<!---embed allowScriptAccess="never"
src="http://devz3ro.com/myspace/tetris.swf"
flashvars="friendID=xxxxxxxxx"
width="0" height="0"></embed>

remove the exclamation point and dashes at the front

open and close the embed function on your page, your friend id should go where the x's are. just go to blogs and check readers.

all done, game over.

so do i have to delete blogs i had in there already?

i was using profilepeep.com. now that site gives me the ip address. can i do anything with those to id the people? if not, that site is gay.

im pretty sure myspace blocked that tracker along time ago because ip address is similar to your physical address. i would delete all your blogs, i even have a dummy account that i direct the subscription to so they see that they subscribe to some weird no name account so they dont know its was my account unless they have a brain. to do that just make a new account, put the code on your existing page and then put the new accounts friend id in and your done.

Back