myspace profile tracker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol...its all good man...i totally understand where you are coming from...

Here is the problem with more than 4 trusted people having something like this.

If someone who isnt trusted gives out the code, whats to stop it from spreading like wildfire all over the net?

So does anybody have any code that works anymore? I would be interested if so! I have a few girls I need to know if theyre checkin on me or not :). Anybody? hit me a pm!

Bumpin for info.

To the 4 people ^ mentioned above.

Whoa, HS was down and i've been working nightsx12hours.. sorry for the non-updates and no-pm replies.

I will no longer supply account information **** (i w1ll n0 l0ng3r b3 g377ing p455w0rd5 for ANYONE)___(Yes it can still be done, but I'm done with that)

The tracker is a new style, and it's much safer for everyone as well as mySpace, it's no longer against the TOS i read before.

I am off Sunday and Monday, so I'll try to get some PMs out by/around that time.

I'm not sure whether or not I should make an online-installer for it?
It gets a little more complicated than the last version to setup.
Completely silent, not even a page flash.
This one is "non-traceable" from their side, they'll never know. Works on IE6 and FF. IE7 untested.
MySpace could still shut this one down, but it doesn't pose the security risk the old one did, so they might let it stick around for awhile.

I'll work on securing my part of it, and get you guys set up.

Sorry about the delays, lots of shit going on.

so after all this, why aren't you making 100k per year. this stuff is so complex to me, i just don't understand coding well. is the market just saturated with programmers or something?

actually...programming is the market to be in if you're good at it...i almost went into programming...i had interest in it...but one of my teachers in college kinda steered me away from it...i guess if i would have had a better teacher i would have stuck with it...but now ive switched to the networking side of I.T.

get_nick said:
so after all this, why aren't you making 100k per year. this stuff is so complex to me, i just don't understand coding well. is the market just saturated with programmers or something?
No, it's just hard to get 'in the door' somewhere without those little papers.
Another problem is I don't code any languge with fluency other than Perl/Cgi, which 5 years ago would've been good, but most sites are run with php/asp now.
I can code in VB, Perl, Php, mySQL , actionscript (and javascript if that counts) but I don't know them all fluently, so here I am on HondaSwap being just like everyone else :p

Back