Myspace riddle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.

Semen.

I turn polar bears white = yep
and I will make you cry = i guess?
I make guys have to pee = yep
and girls comb their hair = yep
I make celebrities look stupid = Paris Hilton
and normal people look like celebrities = yep
I turn pancakes brown = Never tried.
and make your champane bubble = Could?
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop = ORLY?
If you look at me, you'll pop = OMGWTZ!

my guess was heat, pressure, or carbon...

apparently 97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less...

hmm...

maybe it's 'i don't know'

actually... it's probably chuck norris.

What you're missing is the last line: Can you guess this riddle??
The answer: NO.

That's the only question in the whole thing, and kindergarteners' logical answer will be 'no' as where mensa folks will try to figure it out.

have you ever 'squeezed' the sun clayton? when the sun popped did skittles fall down? :p

here's another (easy one)

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.

Quoted post[/post]]
have you ever 'squeezed' the sun clayton? when the sun popped did skittles fall down? :p

Nah, with the gravitation forces exserted on the sun, if an un-natural force were to squeeze it, then it would go into a blackhole...and pop......and don't you know...skittles only come from rainbows.... :wink:

sorry i omitted the God part... i forgot about it. I was trying to remember it from 1st grade. lol

oh, and clayton... how does the sun make girls comb their hair, and guys have to pee?

Quoted post[/post]]

here's another (easy one)

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.
you also forgot... it's not " rich people NEED it"... It's "Rich people don't want it"

I turn polar bears white
-A polar bear's nose and skin are black and the fur is translucent despite its apparent white hue. The individual hairs are transparent and unpigmented (like a single water drop in a cloud). The fur appears white rather than transparent for the same reasons as clouds, water foam, and cotton (reflection and dispersion of visible light). The fur absorbs ultraviolet light. The hair does not have fiber-optic properties nor does it transmit light or heat to the skin (an urban legend). The coat does however insulate the bears to the point where they overheat at temperatures above 10°C (50°F) and are nearly invisible in the infrared; only their breath and muzzles can be seen.

and I will make you cry. Ever get a bad sunburn?

I make guys have to pee- stay out in the sun, you tend to dehydrate, to battle dehydration, you have to drink water, drinking water, will make you have to relieve yourself.

and girls comb their hair. Normally the sun is outside, so anytime a girl goes outside, they have to arrange their hair so they look good.

I make celebrities look stupid- Celebities are filmed with normal camera light most of the time, or glare panels to add deffinition to thier face while they act, when they get into normal light, they don't look like they normally look like while being filmed.

and normal people look like celebrities. -when outside, they get the light to look good, and don't forget the tan's...
I turn pancakes brown- find a rock thats been out absorbing the suns heat all day, you can cook eggs or pancakes...
and make your champane bubble.- I still haven't figuared this one out,

If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. The Sun is a ball of plasma with a diameter of 1.392 million km (864,950 mi) and a mass of about 2.0×1030 kg, which is somewhat greater than that of an average star in the Milky Way galaxy. About 74% of its mass is hydrogen, with 25% helium, and the rest made up of trace quantities of heavier elements. The Sun is about 4.6 billion (109) years old and is about halfway through its main sequence evolution, during which nuclear fusion reactions in its core fuse hydrogen into helium. About 5 million tons of matter are converted into energy within the Sun's core every second, producing neutrinos and solar radiation. In about 5 billion years, the Sun will evolve into a red giant and then a white dwarf, creating a planetary nebula in the process. go ahead...add some external pressure to it, and that build up of pressure and gases will explode.
If you look at me, you'll pop. Look at the sun....you'll go blind, feeling like your eyeballs are about to pop.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back