Mystery Camber Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mxgx12

I have a 91 HF CRX. It's lowered and I was told it had a camber kit installed. I took it too an alignment shop cuz the camber was horrible. The guy said "you need a camber kit, I've done all I can do". And let me tell ya, the camber is visibly off, a lot. So to save money I bought a Revo Tchnica UCA camber kit. I begin installing it, then when I remove the original control arm, It does have a camber kit! One of those ones where each anchor bushing has an offset bolt hole, so when you rotate it a certain way it changes the control arm location. This kit seems like a pain in the ass. Like there's no way to adjust it without taking a lot of shit apart. Anyone have any experience with these? Is there a neutral setting? I know it's dumb and i know it'd be retarded, but could I install the Revo arms on the these funky anchor bushings? I dont have the original bushings so this is a freakin mess. Or should I buy some OEM anchor bushings? (Which are hard to find, Ive looked) So my options are (1) Put everything back together, take it to the alighnment shop and hope their smart enough to figure it out. Or (2) Find OEM or replacement bushings and install the new camber kit, which is easy to understand and adjust, but will cost more money and time without my rex.

Help

Someone

Please.

Thanks.

Do you know why he changed them? Im lookin for any info, I've poored over everything camber kits and in the end its just a huge debate with a million opinions.

it was making a popping noise inthe front end.. and the wheels moved when jack up off the ground..

Back