N/a civic beats H22 lude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

D15B civic vs H22 lude , i won but i dont think the guy knows how to drive it.. we have the same mods ( common bolt on's) and iam chipped. How should the race have went, i so think that prelude should have won ya?

D15B civic vs H22 lude , i won but i dont think the guy knows how to drive it.. we have the same mods ( common bolt on's) and iam chipped. How should the race have went, i so think that prelude should have won ya?

Is your car turbo?

I dunno then, depends on a lot of things. What body style is your car?

Probably a combination of your car being fairly light compared to his and him not being able to manage a stick shift very well then...

yeah man the prelude should be high 14s low 15s with a good driver... and those are pretty hard numbers to hit with a bolt on single cam. but yeah there are a lot of variables...

Preludes are TANKS in comparison to an EK and if the prelude driver can't launch it....that can add up to a half second to the run. Some motors are gifted too and I have seen D16 in the mid-low 15's with three bolts

Back