N/a Tune On My 95 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

I have decided what im gonna get done to my car by next spring. Next spring, because i dont have the money yet and this summer is gonna suck nuts because of that. ( I owe my parents 2 grand ive already paid a lot more of that off) then i buy the car from them, and i tune it. ANYways im gonna get a B18C and put the crower stroker kit in it and an AEM V2 intake and magnaflow Race real flow through exhaust and exhaust pros exhaust. its gonna be hella fast. so my question goes: can i just buy a Long block B18C1 from hmotorsonline.com and put all new motor internals in or do i get short block ..??? long block is no internals right?

Long block includes: block, pistons, rods, rod bolts, bearings, crank, girdle, oil/water pumps, oil pan, etc... Also I would consider just resleeving your bottom and putting in rods and pistons on your stock crank. I say go with a complete swap so that you don't have to search all around for the correct fittings and pieces. Not sure how much $$ you have nor what your future plans are?

Milan

Back