N. Korea - Missle on launch pad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

since its launching from a known point, and we havelots of time to position assets, it would be quite a coup if we shoot it down. I say launch!

We need to seriously think our official (if probabably not actual) position on assassinating heads of state. Take Saddam for example. If we had just assasinated him, we would have a replacement. Keep killingthe head of the regime till you get a guy you can live with.

If someone had succeeded in assasinating Hitler, the generals would have gone around Stalingrad to the oil fields of Caucasus, and Russia and France would have had 50 years now to learn proper German, The Germans would have developed the Oil Fields in Siberia more effciently, leaving North Africa and Mid East for us.

d.b.cooper said:
since its launching from a known point, and we havelots of time to position assets, it would be quite a coup if we shoot it down. I say launch!

We need to seriously think our official (if probabably not actual) position on assassinating heads of state. Take Saddam for example. If we had just assasinated him, we would have a replacement. Keep killingthe head of the regime till you get a guy you can live with.

If someone had succeeded in assasinating Hitler, the generals would have gone around Stalingrad to the oil fields of Caucasus, and Russia and France would have had 50 years now to learn proper German, The Germans would have developed the Oil Fields in Siberia more effciently, leaving North Africa and Mid East for us.

Then the rest of the world would think that's a great idea to take care of our leaders.

This missile is reported to have a range of about 9,000 miles, by design. There are all sorts of things that go into play when talking about the dynamics of ICBMs.

My bet is the missile will make it 9 inches off the ground before we star-wars that sonuvabitch and release a statement that NK had a "horrible accident". And that makes me happy.

Or, we let the missile fly over Russian airspace and then destroy it. A red-on-red fight would be brutal.

"But, excellency, they are fellow communists!" "Irrelevant! I want to see that place glowing tomorrow morning."

Sabz5150 said:
Then the rest of the world would think that's a great idea to take care of our leaders.

Well you wouldn't mind if they did it to Bush, would you?

So no big loss.

Fuck 'em all.

Well, i guess its another case of - what we dont know vs what CNN tells us.

God's in control, what else can we do?

Fuck it... let them launch the missle... if we blow it up or not you know bush is gonna get pissed and start sending people over there too. However if I have to go kill me some kongwongdongs I'm gonna pick up some parts on the way back :D

yeah that makes no sense... north korea and japan are about 500 miles or less apart...
Creativness > you LOL

My first doubt is of N. Korean engineering (probably stolen and translated from A)Russia B)USA C)Japan) actually working and getting the missle off the ground. Secondly, 9000 miles without blowing up, falling out of the sky, or being shot down is a stretch. And lastly, even if it does launch, fly circles around Korean airspace, and land perfectly - theres no way that N. Korea would launch the thing in anger - at least not onto US soil.

Although, a cruise missle blowing the thing out of the sky right before it lifts off would be cool to see.

My guess is it never gets test fired, and N. Korea just uses it as a bargaining peice.

the problem is that it goes down too far...

bush, cheney, ricebowl, rumsfeld, etc etc... they are all assbags. they'd have to kill 100 + people in order from the top to get to anybody good.

and i'm sure it's the same way over there too.

but... America IS a sneaky little bitch.........

i think they call it "Diplomacy"

We're the status holders -the big dogs.

We don't need to be sneaky. If the US wanted someone eliminated, they would be eliminated by night fall. Collateral damage comes in to play (Osama is in Prague | Vaporize Prague!) so that's what makes it hard.

That's why Saddam had surrounded himself with kids all the time.

That's why all government buildings have daycares.

Sleep tight :)

in what city would this block be located?

or you can get em from 300 yards out with a 223 + scope

Celerity said:
My bet is the missile will make it 9 inches off the ground before we star-wars that sonuvabitch and release a statement that NK had a "horrible accident". And that makes me happy.

Ah yes, the militarization of space... yet another treaty your candidtates fail to recognize.

Until someone else does it.

Surprise? Not one bit.

Back