N. Korea - Missle on launch pad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not worried. If it does launch, I know that the US can knock it down. :)

so, its just a test firing to display that they have long range missle capabilities.. I dont know why everyone is sweating. We test missiles every stinkin day (although we are not N. Korea..) I think people are massively overreacting. Another thing I wonder is why the test in the first place? Is this a prototype missile that has never been flown before? The way they talk (4000 mile range, blah blah) it sounds like its been launched a few times before...

And, a war with north korea would be a really really bad thing. Our military is very powerful, but so is theirs. There would be rediculous numbers of casualties on both sides.

My prediction: Korea attacks Japan. Within 1 year.

Don't we test our weapons over our own land though?

If Japan goes into "war", dont we have to defend them?

i can see it now.

various hondaswappers buying tickets to japan and teaming up with the yakuza to kill korean gorillas.

Yes, we do test our weapons on our own land. We do have a lot more land than N Korea though. :)

And I don't know if we have to defend Japan, but if they do get some missiles fired at them, we already have a number of intercept batteries in place to take care of an incoming threat.

So, bumping the thread back from the dead.. What ever happened? Did they launch it? Can they not find the "fire" button?? backed down?

It would be funny to see North Korea attempt to launch such an attack on the US - I think that crazy fuck of a leader would get as far as making a phone call to initiate the attack, and then BOOM - We'll rename North Korea to "South Korea's Parking Lot". :)

reckedracing said:
i believe south korea said the missle wasn't even fueled yet and the launch was not imminent...

in other news, n korea says it nuke anyone who attacks them...

North Korea vowed on Monday to respond with an "annihilating" nuclear strike if its atomic facilities are attacked pre-emptively by the United States.
N. Korea warns of nuclear war if attacked - Yahoo! News--

Everyone's getting their nukes pointed at each other. It's gonna be like a dark room filled with nervous people carrying shotguns.

Problem is we're the one carrying the flashlight.

I thought ignorance was bliss...

so sayeth the matrix.

test = failed = they will try again.

it's only a matter of time.

Back