n00b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

until you go to your control panel and change your name under your avatar (unless your a douche)!...lmfao...jk man

until you hit 25 posts. That did not work for me because Pissedoffsol thought that I was still retarded so he made me a permant noob

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 11 2004, 10:31 PM
until you hit 25 posts. That did not work for me because Pissedoffsol thought that I was still retarded so he made me a permant noob

:newbie:

asmallsol is about to have a name change to asmalln00b :)

hehe

but you already hit 25, so this thread is kinda poiontless now :)

Remember noob status can last longer. Like Khrisb, he may have post whored himself up to a lot of posts, but he is still a noob since he has almost no relevant posts. Its the quality of posts not the number of posts.

hey b, I think that in version 4.0 you should do what honda-tech did and made it so that posts in anything goes does not raise your post counts.

Originally posted by Jeef@Jan 12 2004, 11:23 AM
Remember noob status can last longer. Like Khrisb, he may have post whored himself up to a lot of posts, but he is still a noob since he has almost no relevant posts. Its the quality of posts not the number of posts.

hell yea, quality over quantity anyday... except when fishing... i hate getting skunked... fucking stripers.

Originally posted by DTEC+Jan 12 2004, 11:56 AM-->
@Jan 12 2004, 11:23 AM

hell yea, quality over quantity anyday... except when fishing... i hate getting skunked... fucking stripers.

:werd: I can not wait for fishing season. I drove over the bridge for the mouth of the CT river last night and it was all ice. :(
I need to get a running boat for this season.

Or more of a slashdot type rating system, where people can rate your post, and base the title by that.

Back