1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n_tegra Rip Off Ebay Seller

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussions' started by TWOLOUDnPROUD, May 12, 2009.

1. TWOLOUDnPROUD

TWOLOUDnPROUD LX-R coming soon

This guy (n_tegra) from Ebay sold me a broking starter his ebay add says
    It's Not in good working order the upper mounting tab is broke the fuck off so i had to take time out of my day to file a claim with pay-pal against this dumb ass and pay-pal gives my money back then this guy leaves this on my feeback
    Here is the ebay add and pics of the starter i am posting this to warn you about this rip off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  2. double0Si

double0Si ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) VIP

You do know you can rebut negative feedback on eBay right. It still serves as a black mark but at least you can tell your side.

3. 92AccordJDM

92AccordJDM New Member

damn thats fucked up man after a few attempts to but parts from ebay i learned that major parts ike that you are taking a risk on buying i well only buy small things off ebay now most like body parts or something for replacement but yeah i cant stand the people that state that their stuff works and you get it in the mail and it pretty much bites you in the ass.

4. TWOLOUDnPROUD

TWOLOUDnPROUD LX-R coming soon

Yes i have already did that i just wanted to get the word out about this guy being a lier and i rip off.

5. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

sellers cant leave negative feedback towards buyers anymore.. its either positive or none at all.. who cares what they say.. not like it really matters anyways.. have eBay remove it

6. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

- Did you ask him how long it had been sitting since pulled? It sounds honest... it was working when it was pulled in, lets say, 1998.

- Did you ask him to verify its working condition?

You paid 28 bucks for a shitty starter you knew was used and 19 years old. Go sell it to a rebuild shop. Then go buy one locally from a reputable company, or hell that same rebuild shop.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  7. 97hatch

97hatch ?

i bet it still works just dosent bolt up properly.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted