NA Sux!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My supercharger belt broke while racing a harley on the freeway. So I think that a turbo build up may be in the near futer, who knows. I cant live like this, no hiss when I shift, no tear jerking downshifts. NA Sux!!!

Unfortunatly its not that easy. The belt tenioner seized up cuasing the belt to snap, also the supercharger is in need of a rebuild, which could also be the reason for the belt to go out. Last but not least I need to find a belt the right length, that doesn't require me to run the ac compressor anymore. I would have bought a new belt if it was that easy, trust me.

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Jan 29 2004, 07:36 AM
since when is a SC NA? SC is forced induction, but yeah you'd be better of with a turbocharger

He has no more supercharger, that mean hes N/a.

I'm not sure why you just didn't go turbo in the first place. But NA isn't that bad. You get used to it.

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Jan 29 2004, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure why you just didn't go turbo in the first place. But NA isn't that bad. You get used to it.

you'll never get used to it again after boost

But NA isn't that bad. You get used to it.

NA Sux!!!!!!! It's not even a lil fast. But superchargers don't suck, this is a myth thats been running around, I think i'm going to stick with the SC and try for a 12second daily driven hatch. I've never seen it done before with a SC(100% street legal mind you).

Originally posted by EGVortechGSR@Jan 30 2004, 05:00 PM
But NA isn't that bad. You get used to it.

NA Sux!!!!!!! It's not even a lil fast. But superchargers don't suck, this is a myth thats been running around, I think i'm going to stick with the SC and try for a 12second daily driven hatch. I've never seen it done before with a SC(100% street legal mind you).

thatr statment has no facts behind it...NA can blister 12sec when done right.....your complaining about power and you think SC will fix that? big power is made by turbos....do a search and find the thread that was done about a month ago about the pros and cons of SC and turbo....just my .02 cents...

thatr statment has no facts behind it...NA can blister 12sec when done right.....your complaining about power and you think SC will fix that? big power is made by turbos....do a search and find the thread that was done about a month ago about the pros and cons of SC and turbo....just my .02 cents...

Big power is made by turbos, NA can be a 12sec car, don't get me wrong. But street legal? Full interior? Catalytic converter and all? They are few and far between when it comes to honda/acura. If you don't think a SC will make power, then you are quite wrong. Ever heard of top fuel? 3,4,5 thousand HP?? Last i checked they ran superchargers and were pretty fast, not street legal by any means, but real fast. I've raced plenty of turbo cars and I've lost once to a street legal car, one time!!! To a GNX with 21psi of boost, to all you shelterd people that dont know about the GNX, it has a 3L V6 with a single turbo. After I lost, the owner asked for a ride in my car. So go recrute a street legal honda/acura, and put me to the test. I'll give you till I have my car back togather. But it's time to put an end to this myth about superchagers not making power. Oh and heres your 2cent back...

its actually a 3.8 but hey, whos counting.
21 psi on the dinky t3 that comes stock with it is not very impressive either.

superchargers do make power- there's no doubt about it.
but you will never see one on my honda. and there's a reason why the gnx's are so desired, and were the fastest production car in 1987. turbo.

3.8 my bad, and there was no T3 under this hood I can promis. Seems I'm all alone in my quest for 12's, just the way I like it. I've never seen 12's in a SC honda, so I'll make one of my own. This is going to be fun.

Back