1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nacho, BBQ and ECU chips

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by PhyRe, Apr 19, 2004.

1. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

http://search.ebaymotors.com/search/search...r%3D1&gotopage=

does anyone know anyting bout these ebay ecu chips? are they any good? once installed are there any problems later on?

im just lookin for a lil more kick and if these can do it for 20 bucks than :thumbsup:

but if anyone knows anything bout them pleaze let me know

2. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

Most chips just dump more fuel, and actually make less power than stock. If you want to change some settings save up some more and get an AFC.

3. turboB20hatch

turboB20hatch Senior Member

those 20 dollar chips suck. they remove or increase redlines allowing u to blow ur motor. stupid overall upgrade. ur better off buying a sticker to boost the speed of ur car.

4. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

yeah throwing a dohc vtec sticker on, that would get my car in the low 17s. and with that type of power i will blow on people :lmao:

i hate peoople that do shit like that. speakin of stickers are those hs stickers still avalible? those make me go faster or just look cooler?

5. katman

katman Member

well, for the most part, you don't know exactly what your gettting when you purchase an Ebay chip, even though the person selling the chip says its a specific program.

If you want to reprogram your ecu, you should hit up a reliable source for reprogramming needs.

Btw, the only time you need to reprogram your ecu is when you change out your camshafts to something other/better than stock cams which will raise the powerband of your engine (requiring a raised redline and possible vtec crossover point change).

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted