nails by my tires!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo B, I'm thinking you need to expand the reference portion of the site to include a section on "How to deal with women". We get almost as many questions on that as we do motor swaps. :lol:

then talk to your landlord or super. you need to take it to a higer level.

if its happeneing on HIS property, it is HIS concern

cut her brake lines... or draw penis's on hood. also along the lines of that, any1 see the Tom Green where he paints 2 lesbians Dyking out on the hood of his dads car? fucking LOL! best thing ive ever seen.

dont cut her brake lines. do you honestly want to live with knowing that you killed or-- or worse, some innocent kid in the street cuz hse can't stop?

nah, if you cut her brake lines, she will just put the car in reverse and slam into something as she is backing out of the sace. I dont think you would kill her, but B is right, there could be a little kid walking behind the car or something.

Saran wrap? Maybe I don't understand... unless you're saying it's going to melt on a hot day... that would BLOW!

I do have some annoying things you could do though...
1. Vaseline on the door handles and LOTS of it (where is she going to wipe her hand?)
2. Marbles in the gastank (Don't know if this will still work or not)
3. Toothpaste on her paint (strips it off when she tries to wash it off)
*draw a penis on her hood with toothpaste! :lol:

I've heard that mothballs raise the octane level of gasoline and if you put enough of them in a gastank it'll blow the motor (something I heard form this dude I went to school with so please don't flame if it doesn't work)

Personally I think you should just stick to the legal shit. Lugnuts and brake lines can be considered attempted murder here in GA (step-sis is a lawyer) and is it really worth taking the chance of killing someone whether it be her or a bystander just to get even? I mean it's harmless nails.. so just look before you drive besides its what $10 to plug a tire. Bricking the window would be covered by her insurance and she would probably do something 10 times worse. How old are you two anyways? Sounds like high school to me.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 20 2003, 12:39 PM
Does she have any friends you could fuck? :D

:withstupid: That's what im talking about. :p

But then again, she might get pissed and do something to your car again.

That's when you set up a video camera and get her ass arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back