NAME CHANGE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ok. before brian unceremoniously locked my last thread.......

I changed my name from Karnash to Tonyd0821.

wrtie it down, make a mental note, take a picture, i give a fuck.....

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

Thank you, the moderating team

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

Reopened by the request of the thread author, though I am not sure what this thread is supposed to accomplish, it is fairly, no, perfectly obvious that Tonyd091231209 is karnash...

Not convinced, read his posts. :) :lol:

threads are getting locked like a mo fo lately... whats up?

We are paying a little more attention to double posts, off topic :bs:, etc. That and B put together some moderation options that rock. Look at the other namge change thread if you want to see them. :)

threads change topics all the time so i didn't understand the locking. and i noticed the locking thing i thought they were funny. i just thought everyone was hopping on the lock wagon

i thought they were joking around at first....but the re-locks were so....."impersonal" .....that i knew if they were trying to be funny re-locking it, they woulda said some funny shit against me.

looks like there is a few bugs in the auto-relock system....

In before lock
s3f2675e4eee6a.jpg

"hmmm what to do today. I know, I'll go out and buy the biggest, ugliest fucking atrocity of a vehicle I can find. Oh look hunny, one of those new H2s!"

Back