Name that Mutt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Unfortunatly, my dog is getting old and about to take her trip to heaven.

I love her so much and I want another pup just like her. Only problem is, I don't know what mix she is. I know shes half Chaihuahua (sp?) and the other half im not sure about.

If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I was thinking maybe some kind of Terrier (maybe Carin), but again, im not sure.

gallery_20722_41_41537.jpg

gallery_20722_41_19230.jpg

gallery_20722_41_8307.jpg

She's TINY though, only a hair bigger than a Chaihuahua. But then again, I guess Jack Russel's could be that small.

I dunno, I don't know much about dogs.

Is your dogs name Niggy?

she is tiny, she looks to be a mix it kinda reminds me of paris hiltons dog. =)~

anywho being a dog that small has she been a good dog? all of the small dogs I've been around have been total PITAs!!!!! my current bitch is just that!

No, shes a real good dog. Barly ever barks, is very well trained (can sit, stand on hind legs, lay, paw trick, scratches me or door when needs to piss - thanks all to my strict ass), doesn't need a collar when walked, and never runs off. Best small dog EVAR!

And her names Molly. =)

Originally posted by dveit@Feb 21 2005, 01:21 AM

And her names Molly. =)
[post=463706]Quoted post[/post]​

Ahhhhhh now I see it!

There's definately Jack Russel in her. My dad is a vet, so I've seen quite a few dogs in my life.

It's a yorkie / cocker mix. I had a black one that looked JUST like that one. I was fostering.

-> Steve

Don't get another dog that's the same breed. Take time off. I couldn't see having another Pug running around here.. it would make me too sad. Go rescue another mutt and help them out.

Back