Name That Song

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Help me find this song. I heard a little clip of it on the radio and its sounds like symphony instruments (violin, other strings) and it has a tune somewhat similiar to the Star Wars theme. It was recently used as a beat for a hip-hop song. It is an older song, i'm guessing maybe early-mid 90's. Help me out here, I know this is a HUGE longshot, but its been in my head all day.

If anyone has any clues whatsoever then post it up.

listen for it to be on the radio again and call them up and ask them about it

Try Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve... I dunno, this is one of those situations where, someone says, "you know that song, by that guy, who had that other song a while back, you know, that guy, and the song goes like da da la la da da de la."

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Sep 11 2003, 04:57 PM
Try Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve... I dunno, this is one of those situations where, someone says, "you know that song, by that guy, who had that other song a while back, you know, that guy, and the song goes like da da la la da da de la."

damn ur good...

I already stated that it was a longshot.

And I know that i lacked information to descbie the song, but thats all i got.

So if you don't have anything helpful to share, then please don't spam.

edit: and no its not bittersweet symphony.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 11 2003, 05:55 PM
listen for it to be on the radio again and call them up and ask them about it

i will do that, but i dont think it will be played again anytime soon, due to the fact that i'm almost positive its an old song. and it was a new rock alternative station..

i dunno we'll see

someone help me

could it be "under pressure" by Queen? i don't recall it having strings, but it was like really melodic, and the music was ripped off by Vanilla Ice for Ice Ice Baby......

probably not it, but im jus tryin to help

who cares, but u know what a dope song is. Jurassic park theme song. John Williams ownz Jo0!

Postwhore...oh wait!

Call the radio station and ask them about it. Just tell them what day you heard it and what time of day it was. They have a schedule of what they play. He can tell you what commercial it was and clue you in as to what song it was.

That should help.

Edit:
600th post!! Whoooo-hoooooo!!!
Look jeff, almost there!!!

Back