Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porcelain Jesus

• The Celestials

• Eyes vs E

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caffeind

Thoes are the ones i like best. We are going for an AFI meets Avenged Sevenfold sound (i think only like three people on this board can imagine that). Anyway thnx and remember, Your vote counts!

i kinda like standard accident, but i think household accident would be a better name for a "pop punk" band....

Since when does afi+avenged sevnfold=pop punk....i'm lost on that one
The Celestials = the 80s sounding name...nope, not christian rock
dont know if the douche bags is taken
if you're just going to be a dick dont post...funny is fine, asshole is not...cept for karnash he's the official asshole. :ph34r:
I'm seriously considering Buck Naked and the beaver hunters though...i like that one a lot (jk)

AFI -- The deathless ones

you -- the voiceless ones

AFI--In darkness together, we are forming.

you--from the shadows, we are rising

How original <_<

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 16 2003, 10:58 PM
AFI -- The deathless ones

you -- the voiceless ones

AFI--In darkness together, we are forming.

you--from the shadows, we are rising

How original <_<

i do have a poll up there with many band names dont i??
i didnt know afi's slogan was in the darkness together we are forming...my band doesnt even have a slogan...i put that there because it sounded cool. It's not like i'm running around with my hair dyed black changing my last name to Havok. Dude, i'm not trying to rip off afi, they are one of my favorite bands, i wouldnt do something like that.
Afi started out as a misfits cover band, davey had a devil lock just like the lead singer of the misfits, and they all wore make-up...people prolly ran around telling them they werent orginal, but look at them now.

p.s. you're name is AFIpunk...how orginial :p j/k

personally, i think all those names suck. they jsut sound gay.

if i saw a poster for a show with "The voiceless ones" on it, I'd be like- ok.... these guys don't sing, fuck that.

i dunno... you need something with some more balls.
pussy rock bands suck

heres a few more:

Flying Butt Monkeys From Mars
Booger Flinging Pimps
Dirty Eye Socket
The Bellyflop Bastards
Funky Peanut Butter

umm thats all i can think of..i can come up with more if needed :D

If you come up with anything that has balls brian post it yo. Any suggestions are fine.

Standard Accident kind of sounds decent I think. The other's seem kind of wanna be pretty boy bands like NFG and used and shit like that. Well where I am from, WA, most kids like that stuff to be cool and stuff not to be unique anymore at all. Just my input, make something out of the blue sounding like linkin park is, no one sounds like them at all, yet I can't tell the difference between taking back sunday and rufio worth shit because they seem to be pretty boy bands with pretty boy kids screaming on a mic trying to be like the back street boys of the 90's. Just my opinion.

you need to use an adjective as a noun :)

ie-

pile

plowed

disturbed

or you can be cool and swap letterz

Korn
limp bizkut
lol

okay woah people, you guys got the wrong idea with the sound, download second heartbeat by avenged sevenfold

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2003, 11:44 PM
or you can be cool and swap letterz

Korn
limp bizkut
lol

Ahh, yes, both of those bands are SOO cool :rolleyes:

Just put numbers in for letter while you are at it :
K0rn
L1mp b1zk1t

nothing says badass like internet lingo.

name it The Bellyflop Bastards :D

i can come up with more names...shit lemme know and i will see what i can come up with. and Brian, but nooffence...yer suggestion sucks....LOL

Back