Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porcelain Jesus

• The Celestials

• Eyes vs E

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TrailerParkPimp, i'll have my people talk to your people...you can be the official dude for our band.

Brian should make a hondaswap band and we can go on tour together.

my people is only me. thanks for the offer, but i cant be your official band dood. i just want a free cd if you cut one and my props inside. :D

i doubt Brian can carry a beat in a bucket if he tried...LMMFAO

i sing currently, but we're going to see how i do singing and playing bass next practice

I like Porcelain Jesus... it just sounds catchy- you remember it when you hear it, and it makes all kinds of statements about society that could have people thinking about it and remembering your band's name.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 17 2003, 12:29 AM
I like Porcelain Jesus... it just sounds catchy- you remember it when you hear it, and it makes all kinds of statements about society that could have people thinking about it and remembering your band's name.

that's weird, i ment it to be a tolite refrence....haha, j/k...you hit the nail on the head with that one calesta

Originally posted by caffeind+Apr 16 2003, 11:31 PM-->
@Apr 17 2003, 12:29 AM

that's weird, i ment it to be a tolite refrence....haha, j/k...you hit the nail on the head with that one calesta

Exactly- it's a phrase that will mean TONS of different things to different people, and everyone will have it running through their heads while they think about it. I think it just works.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 17 2003, 12:32 AM-->
Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 16 2003, 11:31 PM
Calesta

Exactly- it's a phrase that will mean TONS of different things to different people, and everyone will have it running through their heads while they think about it. I think it just works.

funny....i read that name and i saw the buddy christ pic in my head! LOL

Originally posted by Drock42+Apr 17 2003, 12:53 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 17 2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 16 2003, 11:31 PM
Calesta

funny....i read that name and i saw the buddy christ pic in my head! LOL

no shit?! so did i! :lol:

If you're going to swap letters, try something like Krizpy Bakon.

I've got some good names for CD's though..... how about Naked in New York, or Want a Booger?

The Voiceless Ones....all haters deal with it

demo: Songs for the Children

lonely2.jpg

pheer my paintship skillz y0

oh yeah...i'm still supportin....here is the shirt, it only comes in black (note: dont have auctual photo of t-shirt yet)

shirt.jpg

Back