NASCAR for the road

What do you like?

• Ford Taurus SHO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pontiac Grand Prix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I wanna see what poeple like outta these cars which are somewhat feature in thoses Nascar races

out of the three cars listed above in the list that is in the poll, I want to know which one of those three cars you like the best for everyday driving. These cars are simular because they are featured in NASCAR. (exclude Dodge)

the only simliarity theses cars have to the actual Nascars is they both have the same name. Thats were the similaitys stop. Personally, I think that is why there are not alot of exciting US cars. The only ones that are pretty cool is because they have been perfected in racing, like the corvette, and viper. In Japan, in races like N1, N2, ect, they race real models and not some tube chassis with a fiberglass coutout on top of it.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Mar 9 2004, 05:11 PM
i vote none, nascar licks nuts

Same here. I've been watching some NASCAR events recently (trying real hard to understand its appeal to the masses) and I've not been impressed by any of it. Their races are akin to driving Washington DC's I-495 beltway during rush hour traffic. Booring!

I enjoy NASCAR but am starting to get fed up with the sanctioning body trying to make every car the exact same.
the only simliarity theses cars have to the actual Nascars is they both have the same name

Actually the NASCAR cars share two similarities with their road going namesakes, The roof and trunk lid demensions but that's it.

Their races are akin to driving Washington DC's I-495 beltway during rush hour traffic. Booring

As for the appeal, you really have to attend a race to get it. Watching it on TV is one thing but you loose so much. Like any other professional sport, if you don't understand the nuances of the rules or how the game is played its not as much fun.

I like to see the crashes. Remember ol Dale? That was the shizz.
*cough <F1 pwn$>*cough

I respect Dale. He was a visionary in the sport. He wanted to see what would happen if he turned his wheel to the right, instead of left all the time.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 10 2004, 09:31 AM
I respect Dale. He was a visionary in the sport. He wanted to see what would happen if he turned his wheel to the right, instead of left all the time.

he went right once...

right into a fucking wall
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Junior tried it too, a little while after Daddy tried it. He met with similar result. Like father, like son, eh?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 10 2004, 10:04 AM
Junior tried it too, a little while after Daddy tried it. He met with similar result. Like father, like son, eh?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

montecarlo SS and the SHO are slow, as i have taken both before.. gtp's are good though:thumbsup:

Back