NASCAR screws Toyota

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've watched plenty of races with leader changes and wrecks and whatnot. But driving in a circle is boring. My niece can jump on her big wheels and drive around the backyard in the same fashion they do, and I don't find it any more or less entertaining. Throw some stuff like turns and hard acceleration/braking, like you would find on their road courses, and you might find me watching it more often.
Agreed. I've watched it and never can not fall asleep.

nascar isnt just about driving in circles..
ive watched nascar racing since i was younger,
you really have to watch it and understand it to like it,
so much goes into making the cars able to go in circles,

nascar isnt just about driving in circles..
ive watched nascar racing since i was younger,
you really have to watch it and understand it to like it,
so much goes into making the cars able to go in circles,

i agree.. it takes talent and skill.. you can just get into one and go for it.. you have know whats going on with your car and what the hell youre doing

yeah I too am a Nascar fan, manly because it is the easiest to keep up with, it is always on the tube, or in papers, news, etc. I do hate how Nasacar became a huge power though, it keeps other types of racing off the Air, like Sport Car racing (now thats real stock car racing)

Yeah I call B.S on Nascar and all the rules, the "Chase for the Cup" is just plain stupid, you cant make a playoff system like in the "stick & ball sports" The Whole reason it is even put in is becasue the drop of in ratings do to NFL season starting up, putting restrictions are some teams and not others, the "lucky dog" rule. But this is not new for NASCAR to put in new rules in place to stiffen up competition. Hell eventhough we dont like it, obviously it works the sport is still growing and more & more people are watching. NASCAR only cares about its revenue and ratings

Remember when the Chase was originally only 10 drivers, then one season J. Gordon, and Dale Jr did not make it in, so next season they make it so now 12 drivers get in WTF! the # 12 does not even make sense to me, but like I said the ratings are up.

Last edited:
I dont need to. The Nextel cup "Car of Today" platforms this season run 93 octane Sunoco.

EDIT: Ok you did get me. I was 5 points off. They're running 98 octane. I was misinformed.

Last edited:
I dont need to. The Nextel cup "Car of Today" platforms this season run 93 octane Sunoco.

EDIT: Ok you did get me. I was 5 points off. They're running 98 octane. I was misinformed.
correct

I'm not a NASCAR fan but I can watch the 24 hours of Le Mans for umm... 24 hours :ph34r:

Lol, gotta be careful on the short tracks. Theyre movin around the circle a lot faster, the arial views might make you sick.

especially if you're.....

prego-marinara-orig.jpg

:D

i agree.. it takes talent and skill.. you can just get into one and go for it.. you have know whats going on with your car and what the hell youre doing
Lots of things take talent and skill to perform well... doesn't mean I want to watch you do it repeatedly.

Back