"Nasty's Garage" Pics of Cars that have rolled through....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Both cars hit high 13's in 100 degree weather and a slippery tack......

Next month will be a lot better.
Gives me time to go OBD1 on my DA.
Also Gonna Start pulling the GSR apart Next week and Build the Engine.

EibachNate.jpg

WTF is up with that "cage" ???

duh, for people who want to look cool but dont want the added security or frame rigidity.

I bet its more of a hazard than a life saver. You roll in that thing, those connection points and tabs are going to snap and BAM, bar to the brain... or shoulder...or back.... or chest.... or arm....

who needs functionality then you can have mAd FuCkInG sTyLe y0!!!!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!!

OMGGZZZZ!!!!!!!!! Pseudo jdm tyyttteeee h4rdcor3 rac3rrrr styleeee yOOO!!!!

if that is the one that i think it is... its actually a great shifter for track use
the throw stays rather short but the shift knob is raised closer to the steering wheel requiring you to have one hand off of the wheel for less time

Fastline Performance - Products

The EF has an Autopower cage in it.
A homie with the same Autopower cage a few years back rolled his car in the Canyons in mt. Baldy. He actually rolled around ten or twelve feet down the side of one of the hills too.
The car was crunched up pretty bad, but the cage was still in perfect condition.
He would have been severly hurt if it wasnt for that cage in his car.
He has pictures of the aftermath that I will see if he can send me.
i'm not saying I would get that cage but I have seen with my own Eyes that it can save your life for dam sure.

Thanks for the Mad tight JDm Comments;)

Last edited:
Back