"Nasty's Garage" Pics of Cars that have rolled through....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats one nasty garage for ya :p

sweet cars mang

U boys ernt schmokin eny merhuwanna er ya?

haha..I'm Lighting up a Cig homie....

chris.jpg

duh, for people who want to look cool but dont want the added security or frame rigidity.

I bet its more of a hazard than a life saver. You roll in that thing, those connection points and tabs are going to snap and BAM, bar to the brain... or shoulder...or back.... or chest.... or arm....

At the Celerity shop we call that a "Role Cage"

Got some circle wheels on M&H slicks FOR SALE.
Size 13 x 8
Weight 8.2 lbsCNC spun 6061-T6 rim is ultra-lightweight and offers maximum strength and minimum runout
A forged 6061-T6 CNC machined center offers maximum strength
Polished high luster finish
Engineered for professional competition
360 degree pecision welded two-piece design
TheY have M&H Slicks on them.
The slicks have about 12 passe's on them.
The rims are in perfect condition.

(909)680-5063
$500 OBO

NateDrag.jpg

Pic of the SPOON DC5 At NastIE garage. More too come........
doorpeek.jpg

I was drooling over that DC5 all day on Saturday while I was melting out there in Chino in the 110 degree weather with the Cali Luv crew, sorry Nate I got stuck at the light on the way to Denny's and had no idea where Denny's was, it was cool hanging with all you guys again though. Mad props to the Cali Luv Crew. Hope you guys had a good time out there on Sunday I rememeber you guys got some spots.

Its all good homie. Thanks for rolling through and chillin with us!! You welcome anytime.
"caliLuv" "NastIE Built" Cars at the TunerZimage Meet
9-2-07-004.jpg

9-2-07-042.jpg

9-2-07-037.jpg

9-2-07-038.jpg

9-2-07-033.jpg

9-2-07-040.jpg

9-1-07-292.jpg

tunerz9.jpg

9-1-07-295.jpg

tunerz5.jpg

Nice Nate you put the Weds Sports on for Sunday, gotta change it up when it's a 2 day thing huh...
especially when you're there both days. Thanks for having me out, I am sure I will be out that way again soon. :thumbsup: CALI LUV

Nice Nate you put the Weds Sports on for Sunday, gotta change it up when it's a 2 day thing huh...
especially when you're there both days. Thanks for having me out, I am sure I will be out that way again soon. :thumbsup: CALI LUV

Back