National OPT OUT day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

36g6ec
192231012.jpg

Attachments

• 192231012.jpg
    192231012.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Really? I didn't see that, I was posting a news report.. not a video.

To elaborate, youtube and any type of video is blocked from my work... so I really didnt see it. I'm not being a smartass, bro.

Last edited:
oh, ok
gotcha
i thought you had found someone else that was going to be fined 10k
but alas, same person
i dont think they are going to go through with the fine, but we'll see

^ He said on the alex jones show yesterday that people from theRutherford Institute offered to defend him pro bono.

I just wonder how they could fine you 10k, I have never actually flown so correct me if I am wrong, but is there some sort of agreement you sign prior to getting searched? Or is the terms of agreement printed on the wall? How could they legally fine you?

^ Theres no agreement when you buy the ticket or when you get into the airport. The entire idea that they can fine you is ludicrous.

Also, i find it interesting that there is no mandate for the TSA to do the screening at any airport. This is something the airports have opted for as the govt pays for it and they dont have to.

This is what struck me about that case though, they said he has a colostomy bag?

Are you serious? If I had a colostomy bag I would throw a fit if they wanted to scan my ass, I'm sure people who have them are a little bit self confident and I dont blame him if that is his reason for not wanting that displayed over the public airport. I wouldnt feel comfortable with someone putting their hands near it either, what if the dude somehow breaks your bag? Is he gonna pay for it?

Im on this guy's side totally and I hope he pulls the "meek" card, because he obviously has the balls to do it.

Government-mandated groping: the growing indignity of air travel

Our Little Chatterboxes: TSA - Sexual Assault

this article covers what we are doing wrong.
i will quote one paragraph (and one other sentence) that covers the hole in american security:
"But here it is done completely, absolutely 180 degrees differently than it is done in North America," Sela said.
"First, it's fast — there's almost no line. That's because they're not looking for liquids, they're not looking at your shoes. They're not looking for everything they look for in North America. They just look at you," said Sela. "Even today with the heightened security in North America, they will check your items to death. But they will never look at you, at how you behave. They will never look into your eyes ... and that's how you figure out the bad guys from the good guys."

The 'Israelification' of airports: High security, little bother - thestar.com

I am a big fan of Isreals policy. They know security forward and backwards, after being at war as long as they have been I figure they have got it down.

^ NOT to mention the similarities in appearance between different ethnic groups living in the middle east . . . its harder to spot muslims in the m.east than it is in the west.

Not to get into a discussion about the whole reason we are checking airports, but I think a guy on Colbert the other night said the thing that makes the most sense to me.

"If a terrorist makes it past the CIA, NSA,FBI, and Secret Service into an airport with a bomb, we have already failed and a blue collar security guard isnt going to be able to stop a plan of that magnitude." Prolly not a direct quote, but that was the just of it.. I agree with this, what do we pay tax dollars for these organizations to scrutinize our lives for?

The war on terror is over, and has been over for a long time. The terrorists won, what does a terrorist do? They cause terror, are we afraid? Yes we are, we are terrified enough to take the rights and liberties of our citizens away in order to feel safe.

I am a big fan of Isreals policy. They know security forward and backwards, after being at war as long as they have been I figure they have got it down.

Stare you in the eyes and ask you Do you have anything to hide?
Only crazies could get away with lying, but the crazies are the ones to worry about. But I agree it's a good policy along with walking through Mags.

Back